Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir please add function to remote uploading files using premium accounts....

like in this format - username:password@file

i tried direct links but it not works

i think that is a problem with counting , because the stats are going down day by day .

NEWS ALERT

More Payment Processors terminate infringing web sites.
A whole bunch of sites have lost their Paypal, 2Checkout, Moneybookers/Skrill and Payza/Alertpay accounts since our last update on 14th September.
UltraMegaBit.com is of particular interest, this site can expect some very close attention going forward and we’ll have a lot more about to say about them over time.

Hope that is not true

http://stopfilelockers.com/more-payment-processors-terminate-infringing-web-sites/

Last edited:
my stats (downloads) went down %70 :( and now umb stop count my files .i hope UMB will pay us on 15th october.

why? they are stoped your download count????

i think that is a problem with counting , because the stats are going down day by day .

NEWS ALERT

More Payment Processors terminate infringing web sites.
A whole bunch of sites have lost their Paypal, 2Checkout, Moneybookers/Skrill and Payza/Alertpay accounts since our last update on 14th September.
UltraMegaBit.com is of particular interest, this site can expect some very close attention going forward and we’ll have a lot more about to say about them over time.

Hope that is not true

http://stopfilelockers.com/more-payment-processors-terminate-infringing-web-sites/

zzzzz..... True or Wrong???

Guys log in to your UMB right now and copy your folder link in a notepad and then log out and then try to open your folder link on different browser or on a same browser but make sure that your UMB is not currently logged in. You will end up seeing your all uploaded files publicly.

What i faced with UMB. I copied my folder link and then i logged out my UMB and then i copy paste my folder link on a diff browser and i see that all my uploaded files are accessible to everyone.

How come we can still see our files publicly when you are actually logged out.?

Please help moogie in this. :(

@Ar!yaN:- Hi,

No i am pretty sure that it is not a cache or a cookie issue. Just now i tried to open the folder link directly on my RDP without logging in and it opened well with all the files i have uploaded.

Moogie really need to take a look in this one. Moogie if you want a live proof, i can also PM you that :(

Did you check that those files are delete able or edit able ?

If not then may be a folder sharing is allowed. And thats a good sign no one can guess our folder no because its have unique code, till we don't share.

@Ar!yaN:- Yes all the options are still there delete, move,generate, edit.

Here you go. This time i checked this on Google Chrome which i don't use it. so there won't be any issue with cookie and cache thing and i also checked this on RDP as well.

[slide]http://imageshack.us/a/img201/8119/umb1.png[/slide]

[slide]http://imageshack.us/a/img854/2537/umb2.png[/slide]​

When you upload something then it should be in private but i checked my files today and everything is visible publicly.

You just have to bookmark your folderlink and then you don't have to login to generate your links after you finish uploading. You can open your filemanager by just one URL and no need to type login and pass.

Please UMB Support if you already know this then please do something about this.

Last edited:
wow inteq, you are very observant. Why don't you observe the previous posts about payments? Or the affiliate newsletter that we sent out on 9/22? Jeez.

Speaking of payments. I did not receive a payment on the 1st. I am PPD. I had over $25. I sent you a PM about this but you did not reply.

The payments should be send on 15th but I saw Moogie paypal is frozen :| I am afraid about future of UMB, damn stopfilelockers, they close every filehosting even if dont upload big illegal files, If I saw in my face that fucking team I swear I would kill them all.

Wait for mogie !! repli !! hope he will pay us on time coz he have no ferozen balance :| he have all money in his bank so hope for best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back