Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
did u try to upload again? i did like 4 times and was always the same till i had to add a song inside the rar and then worked, it was like ithe file s blacklisted which i dont think so coz it's was a new file made by me

Last edited:
did u try to upload again? i did like 4 times and was always the same till i had to added a song inside the rar and then worked, it was like ithe file s blacklisted which i dont think so coz it's was a new file made by me
My problem is not about editing file, but I post my links in comment section in popular blogs so I can't edit the file do you understand me ???
That's why this is very annoying for me because I lost a popular files because of this problem

i just uploaded 2 files splitted in 2 parts and part 1 is file not found hmmm

this should be fix it coz i cant share my links like that

Last edited:
My problem is not about editing file, but I post my links in comment section in popular blogs so I can't edit the file do you understand me ???
That's why this is very annoying for me because I lost a popular files because of this problem

simple answer. Stop uploading. I told you we're re-writing the upload functions right now. I'm quite sick of reading your 'opinions' about or site as well, and our PPD tiers.

I need a Whambulance! Wha!

You only posted that you were working on the site code a bunch of times in English but I do not read it and refuse to understand it.

Why can't you fix your site so I can rape your PPD program and never bring you any sales.

Why can't I get my account approved for affiliate system, you need to approve me even though you have posted new affiliates are on hold while you work on the site. I am special big time uploader and my downloads come from place with no sales.

Why you not give us more download slots, no one in this country will buy account and you do not serve ads there but I want all the PPD money even if you go broke paying me.

Wha, Wha, Wha, Wha, pay me now I do nothing

sorry for my bad language, i no understand cuz I refuse to.

simple answer. Stop uploading. I told you we're re-writing the upload functions right now. I'm quite sick of reading your 'opinions' about or site as well, and our PPD tiers.
OK I will wrap my mouth and let people complaining , becoz it concerns all users not only me !!

FTP does not work for the past 4 days

I am very sad that I can not upload anything

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Download slot limit reached

Sorry, we have reached the maximum number of free download slots for your country. Try again later, or upgrade to premium to avoid this.

What is your free download limited?
Maybe You will close PPD? or other limited?
Change country can download...or PPD is fake?

^^PPD works great with me..maybe just your traffic sucks that;s all so please don't blame the host..if u cannot eard with it then choose another host..don't blame every host that not bring profit to you..coz u not bringing any profit for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back