Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moogie, did you remove slots limits, now with this new PPD ?
Also, did you put 400mb limit for free users filesize download? and 1gb total traffic made by one ip/free user?
Also, need some ads in waiting page, and all afiliates, must be premium in order to receive payments, so we all must pay 10$ per month, and who wants more space, 5$ per 100 gb additional, and with this PPD , and that new limits, you should be ok for a long time.
I want to know if you remove for bronze slots limit or for all sections.

Moogie, did you remove slots limits, now with this new PPD ?
Also, did you put 400mb limit for free users filesize download? and 1gb total traffic made by one ip/free user?
Also, need some ads in waiting page, and all afiliates, must be premium in order to receive payments, so we all must pay 10$ per month, and who wants more space, 5$ per 100 gb additional, and with this PPD , and that new limits, you should be ok for a long time.
I want to know if you remove for bronze slots limit or for all sections.

wtf are u saying?have u gone mad?u r helping him or ruining us?Aren't u happy about the things that are free?u want to pay him for that?ok pay him personally...stop being cashwhore care for ur downloaders!

If all uploaders pay 10$ per month is ruining? If He do some limits on 1gb per day is low? If he set 400 mb limit, he get premium sales who want to download biggest file.
Is better and fair for all in that way than with slots limits, believe me ;) Also if you are a big uploader and used your 500gb, why you should not pay 5$ per 100 gb?
You pay some money per month (Made in 2 - 3 days, and you are paid for the rest of the month all your earnings... or you prefer to not give nothing and receive money over a month or with big delay? )

and all afiliates, must be premium in order to receive payments, so we all must pay 10$ per month
where did u find this rules?

i don't mind if premium have shared traffic like Ul.to and FF so free downlaoder can get premium feature in xxxx MB/GB a day/month

ow..let me give u my oppinion

1st. about Premium..if uploader can get a good result i think we don't mind to buy premium on the host we works. but the host must
- trusted
- include more benefit for premium like storage space, upload priority, etc etc.
2nd. back t o premium to be paid. this rule are pointless i think just lower the rate (UMB will get more benefit)
3rd. for 400MB limit is realy not good and i believe u can get more sales if they allow bigger files to download.
4th. traffic limit is the best...around 2-4GB a day

i never put limit on my other host (that allow we to set limit) and im still get sales EVERYDAY.
who want to download 5GB++ without premium lolz..if they cannot afford to buy premium then download the small size only.)this is my oppinion.)

Hello Moogie,

I do not understand the payment system of Ultramegabit... Is it automatic? I chose the option of paypal payment and nevertheless I still have nothing on my paypal account. Could make something?

Cordially

Is an opinion, is not a rule, but may be a good ideea, Uploaders pay all, to be paid all !

Are you some kind of lunatic? Uploaders are creating the revenue for the file host. Uploaders create their business.

Do you have a day job? If so, do you pay your employer money so he will pay you? This is the most absurd thing that I have heard anyone say in many years.

cfrasher , not directly, but employer takes money from people who works for him indirectly, trust me, I want to give 10$ per month , and if all of us leave from our earnings 10$ per month, what is that big deal? what much we loose? why to not pay 10$ to receive over 100 monthly? or 500 or how much we earn.

cfrasher , there is place only for people like you, who want to earn and dont pay nothing. Is the same think like be premium to receive your earnings... I see you dont understand my point so leave it and shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back