Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure yet. Like I sent out in the affiliate e-mail, due to the large number of chargebacks, it may have to be on the 15th, or a bit after the first. I'll let you know on the first.

Sorry, we have reached the maximum number of free download slots for your country. Try again later, or upgrade premium /////

admin what is this error . i cant download any files .

moogie can you plz check the remote upload function i think its not working properly when i paste 1 direct link into the RL box & then press enters to get to the second line its not working.......

I really do not understand what's happening ...or i get this error 404 Not Found or
Sorry, we have reached the maximum number of free download slots for your country. Try again later, or
upgrade to premium
to avoid this

when everything is OK let me know

I do not know why I think that forcing people to buy premium

you from making money and we prepare a new "surprise" ...

10 hours is the problem that ... and in 10 hours you could not solve it ...

We will see tomorrow if we will pay

Last edited:
a friend from finland wanted to download one of my files, he did not see the slot limit thing But when he types the captcha it gives this
Errors occured:

The ReCAPTCHA field is required.

You will be redirected in 5 seconds. Click here(buy premium) if you do not wish to wait.

i told him to try again but he got the same error and i cant try coz my country is limited since the morning!! so anybody here from a 1 rst world country can try the free download on any file to see if the captcha works or it gives you the error and send you to buy premium
This is what my friend sees

YxrVZ.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back