Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
moogie
i think i have propleme in my account i have collect download of my filles in my account 654 download but in my http://pap.ultramegabit.com it show Raw 382 Unique 352 Unpaid $ 7.3720 and today Unique downloads 3 that is impossible

so please ckeck it for me

user. lionman2002

apologies, I'm not activating any pending affiliate requests until all pending issues are addressed. thanks.

have you checked your account? I've given you 500GB more when you first asked.
I cleared cache, restart mozilla and still the same 550GB. :S
Now its ok. :)
Tnx

Last edited:
Hi Moogie. I never received the E-mail that has my Affiliate password, which would allow me to login to pap.ultramegabit.com. I sent you a PM with my Ultramegabit Account E-mail address.

everything is working as it was designed. We think all bugs are fixed now.

Hi Moogie. I never received the E-mail that has my Affiliate password, which would allow me to login to pap.ultramegabit.com. I sent you a PM with my Ultramegabit Account E-mail address.

I've just sent your confirmation email again to you. check it.

moogie why you donot answer me
i think i have propleme in my account i have collect download of my filles in my account 654 download but in my http://pap.ultramegabit.com it show Raw 382 Unique 352 Unpaid $ 7.3720 and today Unique downloads 3 that is impossible

user. lionman2002

moogie why you donot answer me

user. lionman2002

because there is no problem for 'individual' accounts. If it's tracking for everyone else as it was designed, it should track for you the same way. I can't explain why nobody is downloading your uploads.

@moogie..please fix...moving and deleting files is not functioning...

deleting the uploaded files that is getting 404 error but the delete is not working.. you said that this error is because of the limited slots, but we affiliate shouldn't get this error when we try to check if the file is working or not because we do have the same privilege as premium user except for the speed...

am i correct with this explanation sir?

been having this problem since friday can't move/delete the bad and the good files...i noticed that this error happened when the upload speed of my ftp is very slow..not my daily average speed...(i hope the others also noticed this problem)

i love your site that's why i'm reporting this "recurring issue" so that we can all work properly (you can have ur regular life because everything is working fine and us the affiliate can just upload without reporting that "after successful upload we get 404 error")

advance happy birthday bro!!

Payouts

I did not see a place to request a payout. Do I need to request a payout when I reach $25 or is it sent out automatically on the next payment date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back