Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. you should read your email, as your password to the affiliate site is in there.

That's just it. I never received the E-mail from Ultramegabit, so I don't have a password. Should I PM you the E-mail address I use for my Ultramegabit Account?

Last edited:
The counting in your affiliate page is the correct one.

you have check it or not but i think i have propleme i have make folder and all downloads in this folder the system

didnot count it i think and today Unique downloads 3 that is impossible

so please ckeck it for me

user. lionman2002

Last edited:
we have identified the problem, and are fixing it. When the slots are full for a country, some people are getting this 404, but the file is there. It is being fixed. thanks.

So is another way to block downloads? and is saturday a good day to stop downloads to people forced to become premium... people who got premium and gets that error can chargesback his premium payment , do you think on that ? Try to be carefully people are coming more and more and you need to be stable upload/download for everyone and fix once for ever, I upload today again and tomorow I wake up no money and again problems, Is weekend you must be free of work, I know but now is very hard to understand this, I hope you understande my point.

So is another way to block downloads? and is saturday a good day to stop downloads to people forced to become premium... people who got premium and gets that error can chargesback his premium payment , do you think on that ? Try to be carefully people are coming more and more and you need to be stable upload/download for everyone and fix once for ever, I upload today again and tomorow I wake up no money and again problems, Is weekend you must be free of work, I know but now is very hard to understand this, I hope you understande my point.

which is what we are doing. trying to make it 100% stable. BTW, all premium downloads there are no problems with FYI.

we have identified the problem, and are fixing it. When the slots are full for a country, some people are getting this 404, but the file is there. It is being fixed. thanks.

So how many slots exactly do you allow for the poor countries? I mean, it is midnight here and getting full slot??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back