Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Moogie,

I understand your reason for making the hold period to 30 days. You have the right to protect your merchant account from those scammers. But by doing that you were making the payout very long and will be the longest among the hosters around. 30 days hold period plus 15 days (when more chargebacks) equals 45 days wait. I'd just started using UMB for about a 2 weeks and was excited about 7 days hold and wednesday payout...then suddenly came this surprise...45 days to payout..whoa! I dont want to think that you dont have the funds to pay your affiliates within the period of 2 weeks because you have impressive portfolio with good infrastructure to boot.

Dont you think it is very counter productive for you to implement this when in fact you were just starting to open up your hosting to everyone. I was just thinking how could RG survive by paying bi-weekly without fear of chargebacks. The may have strategy to separate bad eggs from good one. I think holding period is not the solution to get rid of scammers.

Would it be possible to cut it down to say 2 weeks hold period and keep the 1st and 15th of the month payout?

Would love to bring good traffic here. 8-)
we are paying out the first and the 15th. there is only a hold on sales. anything that's 30 days old in sales are approved automatically. And any approved commissions are paid on the 1st and 15th. Rapidgator doesent process their own sales. They use a 3rd party as well. So, their threshold is a lot higher, since they're combined with every other comapny that uses that 3rd party as well.

hi moogie

almost 4-5 hrs gone unable to download any single file :(

need ur response for the following error

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: models/filemodel.php

Line Number: 1005

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/com/public_html/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)

Filename: core/Common.php

Line Number: 442

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'code' in 'where clause'

SELECT * FROM (`file_servers`) WHERE `code` IS NULL

Filename: /home/com/public_html/models/filemodel.php

Line Number: 1006

hope u fix it soon ;)

this was umb first full month of operation...i hope that next month gradually we will not have any downtime of the servers so that we can generate more traffic/sales...

i got same error

hi moogie

Code:

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/com/public_html/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)

hope u fix it soon ;)

we are paying out the first and the 15th. there is only a hold on sales. anything that's 30 days old in sales are approved automatically. And any approved commissions are paid on the 1st and 15th. Rapidgator doesent process their own sales. They use a 3rd party as well. So, their threshold is a lot higher, since they're combined with every other comapny that uses that 3rd party as well.

AND WHAT ABOUT THE DOWNLOAD ERROR ?? :facepalm:

hi moogie

Code:

hope u fix it soon ;)

it was fixed :( now seems again down :(

actually, downloads are working. there is just a bug for some countries showing up sometimes. When my coder wakes up, he'll fix it. He was up all night.

for some hours the stats are not moving... I dont made so much, and now nothing, I hope will fix soon, :(

stats never freeze unless your not getting downloads. This is why we have a seperate server/script for the stats.

This host become annoying :(

there are plenty of other hosts. Feel free to try them out.

Man you have serious problem every day, a good filehost shouldn't have this type of problem daily , please fix it

actually we don't have serious problems everyday. We're dealing with growth everyday. And there is a notice here when we are working on things to improve the site performance in the long run.

we are implementing download slots limits for countries which make 0 sales. There is a bug, which will be fixed as soon as my coder wakes up. If you're getting this bug, you're trying to download from one of the countries with a slot limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back