Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
nyEk1.jpg

adult content providers, if you want to earn an extra 5$ - 10$ per pay period PM me ASAP.

Moogie may I be advised on this topic via my inbox? Regards.

We're sorry This file is unavailable, The storage server it resides on is experienceing a hardware maintenance period. Please allow time for faulty disks to be replaced, and the arrays to be rebuilt.
Please check back later.

then , what can i do ? just wait ?

hi moogie

so today no paypal payment ? only on october 1st :(

am i right ?

whether its applicable for all users or only to pps users

pls update ur main post clearly ;) ur main post quoting bimonthly payment for pps users only

what about ppd users ?

Last edited:
It's for everyone. 1st and 15th. If the wave of chargebacks is continuing, the payout will be on the 15th. I will keep you all updated here. When you have your own merchant account, you need to be within visa and mastercards chargeback threshold:
Visa has a charge back ratio threshold of 1% of total sales volume (for any given month) and up to 100 chargebacks. Master Card is exactly the same scenario, only their threshold is a 0.5% ratio, and 50 total chargebacks in any given month.
We need to do whatever possible to keep our merchant account(s) secure. Being that you can get chargebacks up to 3 months, I think a 30 day hold on pending sales is not that long, if you're not up to something shady, then you have nothing to worry about.
This is what sets us(UMB) apart from other hosters. We have our own merchant accounts. (yes plural) We don't rely on some other company to process our credit cards. The problem when you rely on another company to process for you, you can be terminated at any moment. And I think you all know what happens then. When you're terminated, your funds are held in a reserve to ensure the cost of chargebacks. This can be from 180 days, to whenever they feel like releasing your money. And when you have to choose whether to pay your affiliates, or your server bills, what do you think they're gonna choose?

It's very funny though, because all these hosts have lost different processors, then move to the next 'hot' processor, but you guys keep working with them. Sorry, don't really understand it.

moogie i cant login to the main site it says "Form validation errors found Invalid username or password"

Edit: ohh never mind it didnt work for 5 min but now it's working

Hi Moogie,

I understand your reason for making the hold period to 30 days. You have the right to protect your merchant account from those scammers. But by doing that you were making the payout very long and will be the longest among the hosters around. 30 days hold period plus 15 days (when more chargebacks) equals 45 days wait. I'd just started using UMB for about a 2 weeks and was excited about 7 days hold and wednesday payout...then suddenly came this surprise...45 days to payout..whoa! I dont want to think that you dont have the funds to pay your affiliates within the period of 2 weeks because you have impressive portfolio with good infrastructure to boot.

Dont you think it is very counter productive for you to implement this when in fact you were just starting to open up your hosting to everyone. I was just thinking how could RG survive by paying bi-weekly without fear of chargebacks. The may have strategy to separate bad eggs from good one. I think holding period is not the solution to get rid of scammers.

Would it be possible to cut it down to say 2 weeks hold period and keep the 1st and 15th of the month payout?

Would love to bring good traffic here. 8-)

?????
error file downloading :

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice
Filename: models/filemodel.php
Line Number: 1005
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning
Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/com/public_html/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)
Filename: core/Common.php
Line Number: 442

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1054
Unknown column 'code' in 'where clause'
SELECT * FROM (`file_servers`) WHERE `code` IS NULL
Filename: /home/com/public_html/models/filemodel.php
Line Number: 1006

please dont take payza/wm off your list... maybe just inform everybody on the first page that payza/wm payments are usually delayed and that it should always be expected...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back