Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ aryan10 he missed my payout !! coz i did't receive any payment preview e-mail :( that's why i am asking .. :( i am not paid from 2 weeks :( today again he missed me :(

@Aditi: brother u know i have been waiting also from one and a half week, but this filehost is not scam, i am damn sure u will get ur payment today, Moogie is really busy these days thats why not coming to msn, he is an honest admin, u will be paid..

I just checked your account. You don't have a minimum payout set. Did you not receive the email I sent out a few days ago about the updated payout schedule, minimum payouts etc?

just got confirmation all LR has been paid out, now he is sending WMZ and Payza.

lol , u forget me ??? yea i just see that minimum payout is not set, but u was ask me i sent what ever in account :( that's why i did't add it :( i receive payment schedule e-mail but not payment received e-mail or marked e-mail and u was promise me one more thing .. hope u remember that :p and why u r not online at messenger :|

can u ask him to pay me ??

hey moogie can you please check my account i got 63 downloads on a file but still stats are 000000000

why ???????

i also pm'ed you before but you didn't replied me..........

plz check........my account username is - Rockster2122

thanks a lot moogie..... my proof
UMB_proof.JPG.html

moogie

I faced the " File not available " problem,like other users.But only at the "srtg020" .The other servers are work fine.Besides,the download speed is very-very slow from the "strg020",about 40-100k as free,and 130-150k as premium.I tried reup the files,but always up the "strg020" .So,the reups were useless.
Please,check the "srtg020"! Thank you!

The other servers work fine to me,even up- and downloading.

Greetz

moogie

I faced the " File not available " problem,like other users.But only at the "srtg020" .The other servers are work fine.Besides,the download speed is very-very slow from the "strg020",about 40-100k as free,and 130-150k as premium.I tried reup the files,but always up the "strg020" .So,the reups were useless.
Please,check the "srtg020"! Thank you!

The other servers work fine to me,even up- and downloading.

Greetz

thanks for bringing up this. I'm looking into this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back