Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much of you are in Probation stage on this forum, so you got banned recently or you are join here for UMB, and this is not good, you must wait up to 24 h .

Question - do we have to request for payouts or are they automatically made if we meet the 25$ minimum? If it's the former can you tell us how? Thanks.

in Sub-affiliate Sale Stats% , i have some Sub-affiliate 100% & 100% , others 0% & 0% and some 0.19 & 0.51%
On what % of total sales & % of total commission depend ?

@ fadepal on this, only moogie can answer to you, with 0% can be affiliates registered but only made account, no premium and not for affiliate approval, made account when downloaded one of your files, I Think.

Question - do we have to request for payouts or are they automatically made if we meet the 25$ minimum? If it's the former can you tell us how? Thanks.

There are few numbers to select from and other than that you can set one limit for yourself too from the affiliate page go to My Profile -> Payment Details.
----

@nmrs, try using Chrome or Firefox, dint have any complaints for this similar issue.
----

Please! Put italy In 20$ USD /1000
Waiting for your response

As said before, the tier is going to be as same until any further changes by the administration.
----

in Sub-affiliate Sale Stats% , i have some Sub-affiliate 100% & 100% , others 0% & 0% and some 0.19 & 0.51%
On what % of total sales & % of total commission depend ?

For your Sub-Affiliate's, if they opted for a PPD plan thenyou get 20% of their income generated sales and if they are on any PPS plan then you get 10% of any sales they make.
----

@sahil00150 and @milgauss, please allow 24hours to get accepted, moreover it shouldn't take any longer to get activate when moogie is online.

Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back