Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not really, Paypal Payments are send regulary every Wednesday, but for payza and others payment systems, He need to exchange money and this process take a little time, this is the reason that we see here some guys that are receiving money on Friday.

@ moogie

When a payment on paypal? Is it easier for you to send money to payza?

@ stillrock , Wait, this process is made manually, but for guys who has no more than 1 month old on this forum, I dont think will be accepted all, so wait and see.

@ trusted uploa Please Stop with this "please" on some country, when will be enough sales or moogie will add some profitable ads, will be some changes, until that stop with this, when will be the moment moogie will tell us all.

@ Raqyew this is because the server where is your file, is processing a big amount of files, wait a little more, soon these problems will be end, but you can try to upload again on 1 or 2 times on ftp (to be sure that is on 2 different servers) and see if you get it in this way or wait a little more.

Raqyew did you read my last post about this "please of add country" or you are blind?

I think its hard to generate sales when rates for dll is so low in Spain or Italy cause most of posters on ppd will chose another, more profitable filehosting for them.

Just wanted to share with my opinion here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back