Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of adding a "remember me" option for logging in? I hate getting signed out from home everytime I upload using my RDP. Also filemanager sorting with file name is badly needed.

many files did not work, previously it was good and they worked. I have a problem with the content of '404 Not Found 'even though the file size is good
read pm moogie

If you read the first page you'll see we allow adult. If you read the first page, you'll also see the minimum filesize is 100mb.

many files did not work, previously it was good and they worked. I have a problem with the content of '404 Not Found 'even though the file size is good
read pm moogie

You cannot read the previous post's that explains the 404's of some file? But you expect me to read your PM's?

It takes 500 messages in the pm system here to fill the inbox. I've cleared my inbox twice in the past 3 days. So, you can imagine how many messages are coming in. I hate to say this, but anyone who is PM'ing me things such as 'add this country to this group' or pm's me questions which are already answered in the 'OFFICIAL SUPPORT' thread, you will be banned from working with us. If you're too lazy to read a support thread, and it's too complicated for you to read the thread or the answers to questions in the thread, then I must assume it would probably be too complicated for you to use our system.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Last edited:
can u make me PPD pls
user - gfxwap

you only want to select your affiliate. link http://pap.ultramegabit.com / affiliates / panel.php#Home

example
6pgtn.png.html

waiting.JPG.html

all the best... thanks for joining in ultramegabit

make me ppd
user readyz

i posted follow the instructions

thank you for joining here all the best for your PPD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back