Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy to answer to such requests like add this and that to group 2, it requires one simple query to the database -- how many premium sales traffic from that country has made. And the other question -- is it possible to use that low quality traffic for getting a profit in ads campaign? I'm sure you all know the answers.

don't you think it is same thing.:facepalm:

lol look at the time of our posts...we replied at the same time to the guy that posted above you.

And I hope people will stop begging to move countries to one group....if the country deserves to be in that group based on sales, then you'd like being using PPS where you'd make more money than you would from downloads.

UPDATE!!!
Webmaster Referral's increased and now working with PPD referrals!
20% for PPD - 20% of their income generated you receive.
10% for Site Sales - 10% of any sales they make you will receive.

Stop with this, Leave Moogie decide that ! Here is a Topic for websites support not for please something ! If you continue with this I hope you will get banned for spam.

Moogie Syndication answer Poland move to group 2? Yes or no? In Poland we have a lot of throwing and receiving? So the answer here as soon as possible.
The answer is no. I made a post of taking it out of group 2, so why would I put it back in group 2 after I took it out?

Thanks

lol look at the time of our posts...we replied at the same time to the guy that posted above you.

And I hope people will stop begging to move countries to one group....if the country deserves to be in that group based on sales, then you'd like being using PPS where you'd make more money than you would from downloads.
ah, right.

keep uploading quality stuff then you will get sales.:)

@ moogie create 4 groups

1 Tier-35$--->United States, Canada, United Kingdom ....
2 Tier-20$--->Germany,France ....
3 Tier-12$ ---> Poland,Czech Republic,Russia...
4 Tier-4$ ---> Kenya,Congo,Uganda,Somali...

4$ very little :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back