Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can work with 100kb but counting the begin of download and not completed, also can make it completed counting but count all downloads unique per file/ip and not ip for all on 24 h.

Is still 100kb,(tested from registered account mod) and also a problem with type of file, for example I have .rar files and when download them seem unknow format and when I click them ask Open with? and after I must choose winrar. So something happend when files is downloaded, the extension of file dissapear, from .rar is nothing :), also you count completed downloads only?

@fadepal

Oh well, lets do it together, step by step.

1. Did you register an account on both ultramegabit and affiliate web sites?
2. Was your affiliate account activated?
3. Did you try to log in into affiliate web site?

@fadepal

Oh well, lets do it together, step by step.

1. Did you register an account on both ultramegabit and affiliate web sites?
2. Was your affiliate account activated?
3. Did you try to log in into affiliate web site?

1.Yes
2.Yes
3.I login to ultramegabit site and i saw my files and it's number of downloads but i need to see the stats of sales and the payment info and other affiliate's info

Thanks again mate

@fadepal

3. You need to log in into pap . ultramegabit . com not to the main site.
8KUmU.png

@moogie

I think it would be a good idea to add the link to affiliate site somewhere on main site, add it to user's Profile menu for example.

@fadepal

3. You need to log in into pap . ultramegabit . com not to the main site.
8KUmU.png

Thanks mate
When i pressed on the link it looks i'm not affiliate because the login details were mistake although moogie said to me you are affiliate account now. i've activated it !!
I'll contact him

Thanks so much again

Is it just me or the main page of ultramegabit.com redirects to ultramegabit.com/folder/add which shows a blank page?

EDIT: it's fine now.

Last edited:
sorry bro, but i've answered you like 10x through pm's. Other users have answered you here. I don't know what is going on with you.
follow the link posted by n0n4m3. login with the username: fadepal@hotmail.com which you have signed up with. Go into your campaigns, and choose which campaign you wish to be a part of.

sorry bro, but i've answered you like 10x through pm's. Other users have answered you here. I don't know what is going on with you.
follow the link posted by n0n4m3. login with the username: fadepal@hotmail.com which you have signed up with. Go into your campaigns, and choose which campaign you wish to be a part of.

Thanks

I choosed 75% from sales but it pending your approval , please approve it

payza payments and LR have been paid to exchanger, via western union, WU office is closed in his location today for weekend. So everyone who has received payment emails by payza or LR from me, your funds will be there on monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back