Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waited since jan to join a quality host never find one till i saw ultramegabit, it looks better then fileserve and many others in my opinion. all the credit goes to admin, hope you guys stay for long time.

Hi moggie and thanks for making an awesome service. It's still very new but I'm sure it will get better very quickly. I have some small suggestions and bugs I have notices but in general it already looks and works very well. I upload using FTP so far with perfect results, great work!
I'm trying too remote upload some of my files on Mediafire to UMB but all I get is a very small html file. I'm using a direct link like this:
Code:
http://205.196.122.19/notrealdefvg/7w311ovlu85pgi6/TWindLion.1975.XviD.part1.rar
I have tried two times this day but it seems like MF is unable too serve the request from your IP. Is MediaFire blocking UMB from remote?

Last edited:
Been waited since jan to join a quality host never find one till i saw ultramegabit, it looks better then fileserve and many others in my opinion. all the credit goes to admin, hope you guys stay for long time.

thanks for the compliments. We try very hard to make you happy.

different content of course :) that way possbile?

yes. I thought you mean having 2 affiliate accounts linked to 1 UMB account, on 2 different campaigns.
:)

Hi moogie and thanks for making an awesome service. It's still very new but I'm sure it will get better very quickly. I have some small suggestions and bugs I have notices but in general it ready looks and works very well. I upload using FTP so far with perfect results, great work!
I'm trying too remote upload some of my files on Mediafire to UMB but all I get is a very small html file. I'm using a direct link like this:
Code:
http://205.196.122.19/notrealdefvg/7w311ovlu85pgi6/TWindLion.1975.XviD.part1.rar
I have tried two times this day but it seems like MF is unable too serve the request from your IP. Is MediaFire blocking UMB from remote?

Hi, thanks for the compliments and support.

the problem with that is, that this link:

goes to a download page, which then serves the file.

Our remote upload isn't capable at the moment to follow these links, and then download the file.

So look at this link:

http://speedtest.choopa.net/100MBtest.bin

as soon as you enter it in browser, it immediately starts downloading. It's called a direct download link. Which is what our remote upload is capable of right now. We don't have rapidleech integrated into our script, and probably won't do that.

Apologies.

1st. i don't understand how this site works..i mean the affiliate page are seperate with the primary site.
2nd. where can i see the stat/report?
3rd. first time i use UMB i upload parts files about 10 files but when i export the link, the link are not auto sort even i already sort it before i export the link. it's kinda look mess up

1. If you read page 1, your question would've been answered. We use a separate script, so one isn't reliant upon the other being up, and we wont have problems like everyone of you guys post on every other hosters page about d/l's frozen, or not being counted.
2. If you read the first page your question is answered.
3. I've explained about 3 or 5 times in this thread about exporting being coded still. Only export all feature is currently working. You can export in CSV in the time being and sort it however you want with excel.
4. If you can't take the time to read any of the posts made, or information given, please don't waste my time by having to answer questions which have already been answered.

Thanks!

@divinee it seems like u r very much used to those cheap xfs filehosts.please brush up your brain and give your best to know about a site before commenting...who wants to answer the questions which are already answered clearly?always read a thread before commenting...best of luck

as soon as you enter it in browser, it immediately starts downloading. It's called a direct download link. Which is what our remote upload is capable of right now. We don't have rapidleech integrated into our script, and probably won't do that.

Apologies.

moogie i hope you will consider this...it takes time to re-download and upload it again to transfer files from one host to the other...

i think this is a very helpful tool moving forward.

at the moment, we have many other things we are working on, and we don't really trust integrating a 3rd party script into ours, incase of 0day exploits and such. So at the moment, I don't see it happening soon. Apologies

please follow instructions in your affiliate activation email. When you do that, you will be all set!

actually , i have just activated you 10 minutes ago.

sorry. LOL

well, i gotta sleep sometime. See you guys in some hours.

Last edited:
moogie one quick question before you sleep bro,

the default settings for permission is "premium" do we need to manually select 'no restriction'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back