Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should add upgrading to premieum with balance because not all the affilates have credit card or a voucher code option or add resselers for purchasing premieums

affiliate and premium class are 2 different classes. Why would you need to upgrade your affiliate account if it's free?
500GB for space storage for free members, and what's the quota for premieum members .?
is it unlimited ?
That's the unique reason for an uploader to upgrade to premieum

i'm sorry, but i really don't like to post the same answer to questions I've answered many many times in this thread. Please refer to page 1.

Thx for payment.
I add UMB to default ost on my site

@moogie When you add Banner and promotional materials?

How to generate links from multiple files? pointed three files and I can not generate links :(
does not work also copy a few files

admin help me

Thx for payment.
I add UMB to default ost on my site

@moogie When you add Banner and promotional materials?

I'm having them made bro. From someone here at forum. I think he's really busy.

How to generate links from multiple files? pointed three files and I can not generate links :(
does not work also copy a few files

admin help me

copy should work fine. do a hard refresh and clear your cache. But as i said in posts before, the multi generate links is not working, and being coded.

Just a headsup if you Press Left arrow or Right arrow on your keyboard in your filemanager, you can go to next or previous page. Also Ctrl-A will select all.

hello
today when I uploading files, I got this error message "Empty file upload result"
is there any 1 else facing the same problem?

another thing, in hjsplit I split a 2gb+ file in 3 parts,each of 1000MB,but problem is..at the time of uploading it shows file size 1.05GB!!
plz look into this mate

EDIT
its abt last 3 hours,cant upload :(
any help?

Last edited:
Same here getting error result after uploading, any if i upload through filezilla, how much time will it take to arrive in filemanager??

and one big problem, need serious help, Full folder links can't be exported anymore, just the first page [20links] not even 2nd page, Please change back to your old filemanager, where we can see all files and select all whatever the list is, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back