Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
first page say for ppd filesize must be between 500MB and UP
didn't you changed it to 200mb
or is it still 500MB and UP

I don't know with you guys but after using UMB's PPD plan for like a week I feel that all previous filehosts I used were cheating me big time and I'm also including the likes of filesonic or wupload which had much higher rates, because I'm earning a lot more with UMB and I don't have not even 1/50 of files posted I had with FS or WU.

Kudos to UMB!

I don't know with you guys but after using UMB's PPD plan for like a week I feel that all previous filehosts I used were cheating me big time and I'm also including the likes of filesonic or wupload which had much higher rates, because I'm earning a lot more with UMB and I don't have not even 1/50 of files posted I had with FS or WU.

Kudos to UMB!

Agree

Yoa Yoa Yoa set UMB as Deafult in your Site :sun:

thanks guys. On a sidenote, everything should be back to normal. Start sending that traffic! :) If you're experiencing problems, post here, or feel free to pm me or email me.

pay per downloads count if somebody from the same ip will download more than 1 file is all the downloads paid or just pays for the 1 download every 24 hours?

I think It's the first professionel filehost after the end of filesonic and others , I believe in this filehost

Hate to say it but there are no other good legit hosts left since then. Everyone popping up since then just rip people off and waste their time.

The support section has become an advertising section for so called hosts to earn quick money off of desperate uploaders. Period.

hello mate.
thanks for activating
may I know the download speed for free user & registered user separately

and IMD/DAP support for guest/free users?

Last edited:
I think It's the first professionel filehost after the end of filesonic and others , I believe in this filehost

thank you seif11,

I believe actions speak louder than claims on a forum. I let the affiliates do the talking. :sun:

pay per downloads count if somebody from the same ip will download more than 1 file is all the downloads paid or just pays for the 1 download every 24 hours?

1 per 24 hours. But since we're using seperate scripts and db's you wont run into stats not working like all the other hosts, or shaving. So they are independent if one is down, the other is not.

hello mate.
thanks for activating
may I know the download speed for free user & registered user separately

and IMD/DAP support for guest/free users?

It's on the first page mate.

Hate to say it but there are no other good legit hosts left since then. Everyone popping up since then just rip people off and waste their time.

The support section has become an advertising section for so called hosts to earn quick money off of desperate uploaders. Period.

well, I can assure you we're not a 'so-called' host like you guys are used to seeing here. I let the script/infrastructure/hosting/affiliates speak for me.

Anyone with heavy US adult traffic PM me for 40/1000 downloads. US traffic counted only.

Last edited:
Wow u have added some magic features!speedmeter works great and most importantly multiple remote upload...
ULtramegabit is a clear winner!
CHEERs

It's highly taking 130 files in filezilla ftp upload, then all failed uploads. After moving those 130 files To a folder, it begin to download more 100 files, can u help please?

I signed up & the affiliate link too but my account not converted to affiliate account yet =[
I signed up as Ruriko. Please activate me to affiliate account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back