Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you don't request earnings. We pay every weds. PPS earnings are paid every weds as well, but the sale must be aged 1 week old, it will say pending.

Entering in http://ultramegabit.com/user/details gives the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/com/public_html/application/models/accountmodel.php on line 1033

we've temporarily resolved this issue for you. It's due to like 1million files in 1 folder, and no pagination. Good news is though, pagination is being coded, and is almost done. thx karsh

not getting sale several days but download ok, so is it good for me pps?

people are getting sales. Are you making us just a mirror? Or the primary source?

multiple links for remote upload has been implemented. No spaces in the URL's please. It will not transfer. please do a hard refresh, and clear your cookies if you're having any errors with RU. Thanks.

Hey, quick question

I just started using your service, and I'm in PPD mode. If I get any sales, will that be shown in the statistics? So I can switch to PPS if I get more sales.

Quote from other member, is it available?
Also any news for multi-selecting files to premium only?
Thanks

No, this will not be shown in your stats.

It's being coded still. You will receive an update here, when it's ready. We don't really see a big urgency for this as there is only about 50 files total on our servers which are 'set' as premium only. So, this is pretty low on our priority list.

Local Uploader has been updated. Now gives you accurate status and speed and time left. Now to get it working for remote. Pagination is almost done as well.

zkiU4.png

Last edited:
We're sorry, This file is still being processed and is not yet ready for download, please check back shortly.

Why?

You Need to process files fastest, In max 5 minutes after upload was finished. Yesterday was procesed over 2 hours

Last edited:
we process every 5 minutes. We've had 1000's of files uploaded and processed since yesterday, I don't know what the problem could be with your files? Next time this happens to you, PM me.

Hi UMB Support,

I am having trouble generating multiple URLs from file manager, whenever i try to click on "generate links" after clicking multiple urls it added a "#link_multi_ajax" in url address bar but nothing happened after that.

At first i thought it might be a browser issue so i checked with chrome as well and same thing happened there as happening here on firefox.

I am using firefox 14. :(

A Database Error Occurred

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.
Filename: core/Loader.php
Line Number: 346

database error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back