Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread should be closed then its simple if his only here once a week cause that is not giving support in over words its like get on with it

the problems u have is your problems not mine

so mods close this thread its pointless

this thread should be closed then its simple if his only here once a week cause that is not giving support in over words its like get on with it

the problems u have is your problems not mine

so mods close this thread its pointless
This thread will be closed due to no support related questions ever being asked here, and we don't have time to come in and post the same answer to the same questions over and over. We will re-open it when we have more time / staff to commit to this thread. In the meantime, for support, open a ticket in your profile under AFFILIATE support, if you're an affiliate.

And to all affiliates that ask valid questions, and give us valid information to help us solve issues, we apologize that we are removing the support thread here, this is due mainly in part by affiliates such as ps2gameman, who for whatever reason just come in here to stir up trouble, and never even really ask for help, but only to complain.

We will continue the same payout schedule, and assure you there are no problems, we just feel our time can be better used elsewhere instead of arguing with affiliates who seem to have the answer to their questions before they even post them.

Thanks again for all your support.

i sent a ticket and an email and got no response so i guess ill post here

Upload server currently unavailable - Tue Jan 28 2014 00:22:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) '

this message has been up all day and i get this message when i try to upload

[Exception... "<no message>" nsresult: "0x805e0006 (<unknown>)" location: "JS frame :: https://ultramegabit.com/js/jquery.1.10.2.min.js :: .send :: line 6" data: no]

is this just an error or how long is the server suppose to be down?

UMB Support
user-offline.png

Ofcourse everybody is stupid and you are fine....you know what?
Ftp connection problem is strongly related to affiliates,and you have no rights to tell in your official thread that "Peoples are stupid,because they ask affiliate related questions."
You are the same rude person like Ricky was from fileserve....

Gues what? This topic is closed because you failed to give support for your affiliates,and not because your affiliates are stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back