Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we'd like people to know what they could have earned on the other campaign. Seems very helpful to us? As you know which campaign you would earn the most money with?
@ UMB it is better for you to remove that portion in your website.
why you need to entice people to go other campaign when they are already in their preferred campaign.

you made so many people confused.

Do you understand the concept of campaigns? If you are on a pay per download campaign, you get paid by the number of downloads, not % of sales. If you're on a Pay - Per - Sale campaign, you get paid % of every sale made, and don't get paid for downloads. It's very simple, and is what is in use on 99% of filehosts which offer affiliate plans. You haven't lost anything, as you were not promoting a PPS campaign. So, now that I've taught you the difference of promoting PPD or PPS, please only post support questions in this thread, or I'll have to report you for spamming our thread.:facepalm::facepalm::wacko:

stilll same.. not paid yet.....

PP Payments are delayed 2 business days. WMZ deposits will be made this weekend.

Does these 2 days include today and tomorrow, as you are never late on a payment and we are going into another payment week. I am due another payment today(Monday) but haven't receive my last(Monday) payment as yet, so just need a bit of clarification.

Thanks....

PP Payments are delayed 2 business days. WMZ deposits will be made this weekend.

Does these 2 days include today and tomorrow, as you are never late on a payment and we are going into another payment week. I am due another payment today(Monday) but haven't receive my last(Monday) payment as yet, so just need a bit of clarification.

Thanks....

Yes, please verify on this. I heard it would be two days late but two days is already past.

Thanks....

Yes, please verify on this. I heard it would be two days late but two days is already past.

2 Business days. This does not include weekends. Nothing to worry about. All WMZ payments have been made. There was only a delay with pp payouts.

Thanks.

They pay Today ( Tuesday ) today is the second business day;), and today deposit ower payments :P

Upload very very very slow...

Last edited:
I still have not yet received last week's payout. Am I the only one?
And is there any info on the cause of the delay?

EDIT: Payout received. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back