Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting links like these for newly uploaded files:

Code:
http://ultramegabit.com/file/details/CbJkzEGEoLfjBpp61r4ivWeSjH92tQ0JPvfe-eodQTiTz9vrzM_lBmCUWcZme00TvZdDrihu6KfYncF5QfxXPe5ygUZGVqHePGNYFU7BzcVK23RGL-4Aa37CiRR2xtLw6Ls5SweTYTa-wmgHLGK-XjgKsFdXaAhSFcsSm69jh2z6J4PlVQytWPHg54BcdH4YfLRIzGhrJbTg1wo8GlonWIbeTWz1nvqKlv65tmNjlM6JsajM30xjLAp4ZCyJXtotptb903jzYGcEVIOOXerQfC96Eu3Yuwh3oSCa0ir57WG9_L_N3v0CD-ncWkd4wowRkTmMwracHSHsOFoM5TcIiShHE-nAnWNxBM2i0dvP0ETCZveFiCvFOUEi4nG6FNKCsHJM_kZq2KYOEqSVgyQRFHNQtEymbNHYXiGPoF4GFEDCnnVAhpJViQhhOu1etmtCxWDXAY9X80pArFaROIuNVY2-Yi51znnhC18YNYnmo4lrPlwuI4-NuOHnGo8wPd25uPSLvV4hyDDQpkbDHBOC81Mtnyb_ZU74UGQY-6uPwhZ3gJT1ntH_V9mpRiDoS9WY0uMqkeSTqEp4c8SYU5NYHMoMX2JiwmO7tkfnJfl4h8MngNhv_qfgiThyRCT3y7bVpmyWg9OqC3F2AFZIUgwbml-8rqsJ0GbgJxoroyUHQoBbSGZkIxSoqzGH4nbKTH-2iXZreDEmQY9tEU6SkX_AHfKYZcS-0hdhe4PMmiLcYLN9f06vbPfH1PJ-nFpYENM0GVaxw7eVBwNMJoK_veXHKbgIDYQJ_IqhMmMTgJ-S6MRH0ey__Y8ODaL0jZRvdsjLnpvFIWHRvS-cXcwPYqGSQRECqvmgtahxHuf13npkyFM1bAdq-QJiYiYMbZxNxtcwIUFRxs5WuPydx-max75Aeh8Jiq8qYyLP34f-SAeCmPszjOLthhNZUNHHO0uG3wdDANChLSiiGaHsnjHHHaOXy1WxkvRVUnegul37zWLdQ6QDYtIABynwaKhwG3lKtKnIimbJqKjrN9acxD8EHVU4FdQvmMbr7sdEQdRE6Dou1oW00_naL0tXFUW0ldUSGc8Acd1S_t4IhOdtb0J_HbHrEIUSPvjhJRnbWFAZYrGnNE1wvQNVsxY1vIf055aSMF79RCR_mY-YNi_m2jZHMmmtPjMT_2DdxCb6MhhOR3FP1eV3hZtdaMO52WxyAc-kNeXiWF2Hu4U-0IyQ95QzvV42P111dwDM4ZxfX5KxLRw1m17sMz3fMdtHBsOwz6d2arryRWwM-JfATmEe4O5HACL2EHNV1Rz9SU5CValyaUItcLwvUO4GGP4Cse1eFo_WaM8La5mD8nF9-2s

What the hell??

Yeah...me too.

im no way getting links like that dunno how you upload but by ftp the links isent like that

@umb somefiles i upload files doesent appear at all in filemanager

this should be fixed now.
I'm getting links like these for newly uploaded files:

Code:
http://ultramegabit.com/file/details/CbJkzEGEoLfjBpp61r4ivWeSjH92tQ0JPvfe-eodQTiTz9vrzM_lBmCUWcZme00TvZdDrihu6KfYncF5QfxXPe5ygUZGVqHePGNYFU7BzcVK23RGL-4Aa37CiRR2xtLw6Ls5SweTYTa-wmgHLGK-XjgKsFdXaAhSFcsSm69jh2z6J4PlVQytWPHg54BcdH4YfLRIzGhrJbTg1wo8GlonWIbeTWz1nvqKlv65tmNjlM6JsajM30xjLAp4ZCyJXtotptb903jzYGcEVIOOXerQfC96Eu3Yuwh3oSCa0ir57WG9_L_N3v0CD-ncWkd4wowRkTmMwracHSHsOFoM5TcIiShHE-nAnWNxBM2i0dvP0ETCZveFiCvFOUEi4nG6FNKCsHJM_kZq2KYOEqSVgyQRFHNQtEymbNHYXiGPoF4GFEDCnnVAhpJViQhhOu1etmtCxWDXAY9X80pArFaROIuNVY2-Yi51znnhC18YNYnmo4lrPlwuI4-NuOHnGo8wPd25uPSLvV4hyDDQpkbDHBOC81Mtnyb_ZU74UGQY-6uPwhZ3gJT1ntH_V9mpRiDoS9WY0uMqkeSTqEp4c8SYU5NYHMoMX2JiwmO7tkfnJfl4h8MngNhv_qfgiThyRCT3y7bVpmyWg9OqC3F2AFZIUgwbml-8rqsJ0GbgJxoroyUHQoBbSGZkIxSoqzGH4nbKTH-2iXZreDEmQY9tEU6SkX_AHfKYZcS-0hdhe4PMmiLcYLN9f06vbPfH1PJ-nFpYENM0GVaxw7eVBwNMJoK_veXHKbgIDYQJ_IqhMmMTgJ-S6MRH0ey__Y8ODaL0jZRvdsjLnpvFIWHRvS-cXcwPYqGSQRECqvmgtahxHuf13npkyFM1bAdq-QJiYiYMbZxNxtcwIUFRxs5WuPydx-max75Aeh8Jiq8qYyLP34f-SAeCmPszjOLthhNZUNHHO0uG3wdDANChLSiiGaHsnjHHHaOXy1WxkvRVUnegul37zWLdQ6QDYtIABynwaKhwG3lKtKnIimbJqKjrN9acxD8EHVU4FdQvmMbr7sdEQdRE6Dou1oW00_naL0tXFUW0ldUSGc8Acd1S_t4IhOdtb0J_HbHrEIUSPvjhJRnbWFAZYrGnNE1wvQNVsxY1vIf055aSMF79RCR_mY-YNi_m2jZHMmmtPjMT_2DdxCb6MhhOR3FP1eV3hZtdaMO52WxyAc-kNeXiWF2Hu4U-0IyQ95QzvV42P111dwDM4ZxfX5KxLRw1m17sMz3fMdtHBsOwz6d2arryRWwM-JfATmEe4O5HACL2EHNV1Rz9SU5CValyaUItcLwvUO4GGP4Cse1eFo_WaM8La5mD8nF9-2s

What the hell??

Yeah...me too.

we've taken offline the NL/EU FTP servers, as it seems the hosting provider is not delivering the bandwidth which we are paying for, we will put them back online once they fix the issue, we are also looking for better NL hosting than leaseweb. If anyone has some good connections for NL bandwidth, please PM.

Also, zoom is updated now according to the author.

I was going to start an affiliate account with UMB, but their application page requested a lot of very personal information such as a home address and telephone.

How do you guys feel releasing this information? (Other Members)

Also it seems they are a US based company, this is some what a problem, but then a bigger problem, they want all your personal information so if the are pressured into releasing it, they can easily.

tjzm.jpg

think you paranoid mate you only need to input your payout details i was told but i will chat to umb bout this

Most are looking for an email or account #, webmoney or something similar. Where we can just give them our web account names.

Here their going beyond the norm of this industry asking for very detail information.

wghf.jpg

So yes I'm asking questions from other members here before I feel comfortable giving out that kind of information, wouldn't any of you.

Yes. We are a REAL company, unlike some other hosts here. We pay taxes in our country which is the law. I mean, even if the information provided was false, I'm pretty sure that if you have a paypal account for payout, or you choose webmoney, if some government was looking for you, and wanted to get you I'm absolutely sure, that those companies would hand over your information in a heartbeat, if a subpoena was issued.

So I'm not really sure what you are paranoid about?

think you paranoid mate you only need to input your payout details i was told but i will chat to umb bout this

Most are looking for an email or account #, webmoney or something similar. Where we can just give them our web account names.

Here their going beyond the norm of this industry asking for very detail information.

wghf.jpg

So yes I'm asking questions from other members here before I feel comfortable giving out that kind of information, wouldn't any of you.

You may have noticed the euro FTP servers have been taken offline, they will be back we're just trying to sort out a bandwidth issue with our host so we can enable instant activation.

just need to be patient

Again remote upload DONT work
Europe FTP gone

Time to move ....

You are aware that we are a US host, and our servers are in the US? Our FTP and webupload facilities are some of the fastest in the US. If remote upload does not work, how is it that we're getting over 1TB of data uploaded daily from remote upload? Our remote upload works quite well on 'direct download links', unless we are blocked by where you are trying to remote upload from. If it's time to move for you, and you don't like weekly payouts, then it must be, but please don't post trash in our support forum. As noted a few posts up, I've explained the problem with the NL FTP servers, obviously you've chosen to ignore it.

My RU is really slow in the past few days. I remote upload from web pages which i believe have servers located in the US and in EU also. It started a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back