Status
Not open for further replies.
Open File manager>Actions>Links>Generate all links>choos any option.
You will get long file names, preferably in .txt format.
but I don't like this option.
UMB plz make one script that we can generate links within file-manager like UL.to, Rapidgator.net(non x-filesharing host)

Thanks for 3rd Payment.
Great speed both NL/UK Server, thanks.

File is currently pending

We're sorry. This file is still in queue for processing, check back in a while

i uploaded files few hrs ago...still pending

why the same happening to me everytime everyday...i already posted same comments regarding same issue once in 2 days

during certain time rather for 4-5 hrs daily same happening...it takes very long time to process

pls add more servers or improve servers

could u please reply

the same thing happened today also

today i uploaded some files ...3 hrs gone...still show processing

we don't check this site 24x7. For faster response, open a ticket in your profile. There are an unusually large influx of affiliates and file uploads hitting the site right now. But open a ticket, with file links, and we'll look into it.

i already sent u PM...may i know when my files processed ??

the most frustrating thing is i uploaded small size files 10-20MB only...its not processed yet

already over 3 hrs gone...

Last edited:
My blog got top tier traffic,but its seems you count everything as a tier4 traffic.I will give a try few more days.
We count the traffic that is sent to us. If you're sending tier4 traffic, that is what is being counted. why don't you install some geoip click tracking on your blog and verify this. WE DO NOT CHEAT!

Ok. Post your proof with your geoip click tracking software, and it will be easy for you to cross reference the traffic you're sending us, and the traffic which is getting tracked and earning commissions in our system. You can see all the traffic which was sent to us in your affiliate panel. There is no reason to argue about it. Our system counts correctly all the traffic it get's. It doesen't automatically turn your excellent traffic into tier 4 traffic. This is a support thread, if you don't actually have any support questions, please stop spamming.

Thank you.

Please dont get me wrong im not going to complain,because i dont going to use your host,but please review this problem,because its exist.
As i said,there is no way ,that my all traffic coming from tier4.
Now,i can see that i got 22 downloads and not a single cent earned in my account.If all my traffic counted as tier4 ,i should get 0.01$ for 20 downloads.right?
i think,it is related to filehost support.
btw...this is my last post here,and sorry again.

without a username I can't look at any of the traffic you're talking about, nor any earnings. But if you're using your filemanager, to track your 'traffic' there is a difference between downloads, and paid downloads. Filemanager tracks all downloads, duplicate IP's, attempted downloads(IDM and programs like this inflates this count as it tries to hammer the file over and over), and incomplete downloads. All traffic to which you have earned from will be in your Affiliate panel under reports, which gives a brief report, or transactions, which shows you EVERY download which you were paid from. The filemanager was never in any way meant for affiliates to guage their earnings.

Last edited:
as umb said your username be a help so umb can check stats ive never had a problem with getting paid for downloads sometimes over countrys I don't get paid but when uk us downloads I make it up umb has best rates no over file hoster will pay you 3pfrom us

@umb pm me mate slight problem with eu1 ftp uploaded 2 files hasent appeared

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back