Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Please, tell me how payment system works in UMB.

It marked paid since 13/05 and I don't receive money until now.

It should friaday or saturday, no?

Thank you in advance.

weekend promotion starts in a little while. earn 30% more for the bonus weekend for PPD users.

UMB, I use several host...but you are only host everytime login, after browsing files, it automatically logout. wtf? could fix it again. I uploaded, but need this is very annoying when every time logout and login.
I use ul.to/RG, they stay lon-in once long untill it change to ip or logout. I can't share your site for this weird problem.

I am getting 5-50MB/s via zoom sucessfully uploaded files. but some files appeared then reupload from zoom then I browse it goes logout, then login again.
some times appeared ...again I tired reupload files, when it don't appeared on account.

this is very irritating host I ever seen.

you know generated files, need to programmer to generate files with html/plain/bb code on site, no need to export links to download, are your understand.
It will log you out if you login from another IP address, such as your RDP or whatever.
As for your files not showing up, it could be that you're getting logged out, since you're logging in back and forth with your RDP, then your local PC. Do all your uploading from your RDP, when you're done then log in from your PC.

Last edited:
remote upload is poo ftp so much and getting my fibre tuesday 20 meg upload will do me for uploading people just abuse the remote upload who you remoteing from

aI1Ms.png

Upload Speed Is Too Too Slow Please Fix Your Network Issue.

It will log you out if you login from another IP address, such as your RDP or whatever.
As for your files not showing up, it could be that you're getting logged out, since you're logging in back and forth with your RDP, then your local PC. Do all your uploading from your RDP, when you're done then log in from your PC.
no, I don't browse from PC, I use Zoom on RDP, very weird problem, I splitted files in 5 part, zoom show me it uploaded(Green signal). but I doubt some parts did not appeared on account. so I browse to check, part 2 not uploaded. thought zoom shows me it uploaded.
why don't you fix this problem, today I stay from your this weird problem, it very annoying 5 time successfully uploaded but don't appeared files on account, if you don't care about this problem, need to move other host, :-&

do you give us export links like ul.to/RG.
Thanks.
sorry for weak english.:-=

Today Zoom upload only 500KB/s, I was getting 5-50MB till yesterday.
plz fix upload issue. thanks.

Last edited:
we don't have any network issues. We're hosted in the USA with premium tier 1 bandwidth. I just did an FTP session @ 100MB/s from a different US RDP. I can't control the bandwidth your RDP has, but I can assure you we have no network issues at the moment. For best speeds use a USA RDP.

there are 100's of affiliates using zoom daily with no problems. All I can think of is that you're not completing the upload before you're logging in on your PC.

I don't know how ul.to/RG gives the exported link list, as ours is a completely custom script. Post an example, and I may implement it for you guys.

File not available.

We're sorry. This file is temporarily unavailable, Most likely due to unschedueled maintanence of hardware failure, or temporary network issues. Check back soon.

Your promo will not be of any use to us if we upload files and get this message. Been happening since yesterday, please fix.

Thanks.

your upload speed is up/down too bad for me. :(
use a US RDP.

today is saturday and still 0 in my account too bad
that's funny. I just checked your account and you have a full page of of traffic. I don't know where you're getting this 0 downloads from.

File not available.

We're sorry. This file is temporarily unavailable, Most likely due to unschedueled maintanence of hardware failure, or temporary network issues. Check back soon.

Your promo will not be of any use to us if we upload files and get this message. Been happening since yesterday, please fix.

Thanks.
there are no problems with the file queue, nor any of the servers, reply with your username so we can investigate the problem. You may be trying to re-upload files that are already marked as unavailable.

minimum payout please?
minimum payout is 10$

Last edited:
we don't have any network issues. We're hosted in the USA with premium tier 1 bandwidth. I just did an FTP session @ 100MB/s from a different US RDP. I can't control the bandwidth your RDP has, but I can assure you we have no network issues at the moment. For best speeds use a USA RDP.

I thinks your network problem, I was getting 5-50 MB/s over 1 week from NL RDP, now today it goes to straight 500KB/s, it not about USA host. so why was I getting speed upto 50MB/s before?

there are 100's of affiliates using zoom daily with no problems. All I can think of is that you're not completing the upload before you're logging in on your PC.

I upload ul.to, file appeared just finished upload, zoom failed means files not appeared on account.
lol! I never browse from my pc, I wait to upload till it finished. but man 5 times. not appeared on file manager.
anyone have same problem like me.
i read uploader user get same problem like me.

I don't know how ul.to/RG gives the exported link list, as ours is a completely custom script. Post an example, and I may implement it for you guys.
Many of here complaint about this export links.
I know it your own custom script.
ok. check this>

@Nextlevel

I use NL RDP, sometimes there are 100-500kb/s upload but I just aborted those and reupload until I'll get the 5-10+mb/s using z-o-o-m(FUP).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back