Status
Not open for further replies.
You have blank affiliate information. Fill out your information in profile, profile settings, affiliate.

Once that is filled out you will receive automatic payments. You would have received e-mails telling you this as well.

Thanks

no it's not blank i choose LR and put my LR acc and every thing is ok check again

Last edited:
hi i see you currenty have
Export files list in CSV format

Export files list in TXT format

Export files list in BB code format

BUT PLEASE ADD Export file list in HTML format. Thank you!

LR will be deposit tonight. delay on LR from LR person.

no it's not blank i choose LR and put my LR acc and every thing is ok check again
Yes it is blank. I checked it myself. There is nothing under name or address fields. I can screenshot it if you like? Fix that, and you will be paid on the next payout.

ftp and remote upload is not working plz fix it ASAP
everything should be fine now, and should not receive anymore file not available error when uploading. There was a problem with one of the servers which is fixed now.

thanks.

Has anything changed in PPD rates? My current rate is at $1.45/1000 downloads... :rofl:

15,059 downloads / $21.87
hey karsh, that's actually displaying RAW downloads, not unique. Will be updated tomorrow to display both on that line. Sorry for confusion.

Last edited:
PM your screenshot of earnings of other hosts. PPS is only for old members who promoted pps before. Any new PPS affiliate needs to be approved, and their account will be heavily monitored for affiliate fraud.

also, a sidenote, all payouts have been processed and should be deposited by friday.

well, yes, you filled it in now. So, if you filled it out before we processed the payments on monday, then you will receive a deposit on friday. If you did it after, you will receive it the next friday.

thanks

without a username, I can't give you an answer. If you're a non premium user, and there has been no activity on those files, then they were deleted. It could be they are just unavalable at the moment as well, as we have one disk array we are working on. Anyhow, I cannot give you an accurate answer without a username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back