Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but this "function" is very annoying.

For example, I upload my files to my seedbox first, then sends them to other hosts from the seedbox because it's much faster.

I need to be able to login simultaneously on my seedbox to upload, as well as at home to manage the files.

What about configure it so it'll remember the last few IPs (4-5) which you've accessed from and won't give any warning if it's the same IPs.

as stated, the premium accounts will allow multiple IP's, but you have to keep in mind security of premium accounts. Can't have 10 people using one account.

Download doesn't work here either. And when I try to delete the files I get this message:
aamjK8SM.png

Can't wait for stable version of UMB :)

problem is resolved.

Download doesn't work here either. And when I try to delete the files I get this message:
aamjK8SM.png

Can't wait for stable version of UMB :)

Are you trying to delete your own file? Or another members file?

Last edited:
try again, and please post the error you are getting now. we have customized error out put to narrow down your problem.

thanks for your support!

Just finished testing

good idea on the extract all links. but did you know, that if you copy the location of your folder. i.e. rightclick the folder, copy link, you can share that folder links. So they can browse and copy everything in that folder.

Sometime we don't want to publish the folder link, so extract all link function is better

I'd like to add more suggestion

1. We need more function in file manager such as delete file directly from file manager (also copy, move etc.) instead of get delete link and need to paste to the web browser to delete that file.

2. You should remove the huge "Upload" image from file manager. The file manager should separate from upload page.

3. You should have report page so we can know that how much that file was downloaded and how much sale was made from that file. This will help us improve our post.

4. Download link is too long. Can it be like this "Ultramegabit.com/files/123abc/filename.rar"? or can it be short more than the current one.

5. No waiting time and No captcha is a good policy but if there are no limit to free user, how can you get sale? I assume that you got income from ads. Are you sure that your income will cover your cost when you start the affiliate program. I suggest that you should put some limit to free user such as free user can download 1GB/ip address/day.

6. You should have the user detail page, so we can change some of our detail.

7. To unlock the account lock status, it's better to be a secret code box instead of the unlock email. Let us set up the secret code or give us one and we will use it to unlock our self when our ip is changed.

Hope that your service will be our long waiting filehost.

Regards,

qloolp

Last edited:
Sometime we don't want to publish the folder link, so extract all link function is better

I'd like to add more suggestion

1. We need more function in file manager such as delete file directly from file manager (also copy, move etc.) instead of get delete link and need to paste to the web browser to delete that file.

2. You should remove the huge "Upload" image from file manager. The file manager should separate from upload page.

3. You should have report page so we can know that how much that file was downloaded and how much sale was made from that file. This will help us improve our post.

4. Download link is too long. Can it be like this "Ultramegabit.com/files/123abc/filename.rar"? or can it be short more than the current one.

5. No waiting time and No captcha is a good policy but if there are no limit to free user, how can you get sale? I assume that you got income from ads. Are you sure that your income will cover your cost when you start the affiliate program. I suggest that you should put some limit to free user such as free user can download 1GB/ip address/day.

6. You should have the user detail page, so we can change some of our detail.

7. To unlock the account lock status, it's better to be a secret code box instead of the unlock email. Let us set up the secret code or give us one and we will use it to unlock our self when our ip is changed.

Hope that your service will be our long waiting filehost.

Regards,

qloolp

Hi qloop.

thanks for taking the time to give some suggestions.

We are currently coding the extract all links.

1. The site is in open beta right now. We will have more functionality in it as time goes on.

2. We have filemanager in upload page so you can see what folder you're currently in, and navigate around without having to go to a seperate page

3. This of course will have accurate data, and file details.

4. Download link will be umb.to/aae38/ we have a short url converter, and domain for this which is being coded.

5. We will have captcha, we will limit parallel downloads, we will give xGB per hour, and full page ads to encourage premium signups.

6. This of course is going to be an option. :)

7. We'll take that into consideration.

Thanks for your input and support!

moogie ur the man...i was looking for this type of filehost which is similar to mediafire.

BTW whats the storage time for files ? i can't find it on the site.

I will start using this as main file host for my site. Hope u stay in the race for longtime.

Hope you release the stable version ASAP.

I'm also very excited about your host.

For premium users, please don't have expire times on the files as long as you're still on premium.

Been looking for a host which I can keep my files as backup as well as letting people download from it.

Hi qloop.

5. We will have captcha, we will limit parallel downloads, we will give xGB per hour, and full page ads to encourage premium signups.

r u sure?
about number 5!!

then i need to rethink about this host(I can bet not only me,those who guess this host similar to mediafire)

u can better reduce the rate of affiliate program

or

u can set 400mb file size limit for the free users with no affiliate

decision is yours

m w8ing for ur view

there will be no wait time to download. but they can only download x number of GB per hour. And can only download 1 file at a time. I haven't set the X yet. I'm thinking 3 or 4GB in one hour it seems fair.

but again, nothing is set in stone right now. All input on getting conversions from traffic is welcome..

Last edited:
The best option would be to let us choose the download size limit for free users and their download speed (like fileswap). If that's asking too much, I think that 1GB download limit for free users would be perfect.

there will be no wait time to download. but they can only download x number of GB per hour. And can only download 1 file at a time. I haven't set the X yet. I'm thinking 3 or 4GB in one hour it seems fair.

but again, nothing is set in stone right now. All input on getting conversions from traffic is welcome..

I like your decision. Please remove captcha too. Just limit x GB and force download one by one. This will help us (you and me) get sale. Make them (downloader) love your service and then they will buy.

hey karsh! :) Are you saying you want to be able to set on a per affiliate level, how big of a file a free user is able to download from your links? i.e. you set it to 500MB, they can d/l that all day. But then you upload a 1GB file, and they have to convert to premium?

hey karsh! :) Are you saying you want to be able to set on a per affiliate level, how big of a file a free user is able to download from your links? i.e. you set it to 500MB, they can d/l that all day. But then you upload a 1GB file, and they have to convert to premium?

That's right mate :). Extabit has that setting. Fileswap has even settings to set download speed limit and download delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back