Status
Not open for further replies.
what improvement do you think the file manager needs?

Thanks.

good idea on the extract all links. but did you know, that if you copy the location of your folder. i.e. rightclick the folder, copy link, you can share that folder links. So they can browse and copy everything in that folder.

Ok, good point, but is very easy extract the list of link, with one click, to do one per one, myabe have 80 o more files, and copy link by link take more time

thank you for your response :)

Hey peter, the extracting all links is almost finished coding, will roll it out in a few days as we roll out our short domain's for filenames also umb.to

thanks for your support!

Hey peter, the extracting all links is almost finished coding, will roll it out in a few days as we roll out our short domain's for filenames also umb.to

thanks for your support!

thank you

i think also to need a fuction to can move files of a folder to others, and can add password, ..., maybe id good can upload files of up 5 Gb, i want say to i upload the files of a dedicated server, but when i login in my pc home, i get a block account, can fix it, to can login with some Ip's??

:)

thank you

i think also to need a fuction to can move files of a folder to others, and can add password, ..., maybe id good can upload files of up 5 Gb, i want say to i upload the files of a dedicated server, but when i login in my pc home, i get a block account, can fix it, to can login with some Ip's??
1. Premium users will be able to upload files of size 5G. (Via FTP) Professional users will be able to upload files of size 10G. (This is almost completed. By next week I am hoping.)

2. Premium users will be able to login with multiple IP's.

Please understand, that this is a custom script and is being coded from the ground up, so we don't have a lot of features that all the 90% of filesharing sites that use the xfs pro. But once it is done, it will be by far less buggy.

We decided to go this route, because we do not want to wake up one morning and there is some zeroday exploit for xfs pro, and our site is compromised.

Thank you for your support!

that will roll out after we finish up the premium & professional services. I know a lot of people are getting anxious. Don't worry, we will have it. Like I said, it's not something that we just click to enable, it has to be coded.

We will offer PPS and PPD.

Thanks for the support!

If there is someone here that drives some serious traffic to downloads, talking over 20,000 downloads. Msg me for exclusive affiliate agreement, I can work something out with you now, assuming you have proof.

thanks!

Last edited:
Classic upload system is very bad (not getting any status bar,so cant getting what is the upload speed,how much uploaded & how much time it will take to upload my file).

plz do work on this

& add ur uploading sys on zoom.eu uploader(So RDP users will take a chance)
try to add Flash upload (For registered users)

At the time of download ,try to generate right click-able Download link(as like mediafire)

thank you for such a nice FileHost

Classic upload system is very bad (nothing getting any status bar,so cant getting what is the upload speed,how much uploaded & how much time it will take to upload my file).

plz do work on this

& add ur uploading sys on zoom.eu uploader
try to add Flash upload (Fir registered users)

At the time of download ,try to generate right click-able Download link(as like mediafire)

thank you for such a nice FileHost
1. The uploader is a flash uploader, and there is a progress bar which moves from left to right. We are working on actual true progres stats with speed and such, but that isn't the main priority.
2. The remote upload utility doesen't have a progress meter right now, that is also being coded.
3. Zoom.eu support may be included not sure if we want to do that yet.
4. I'll look into the mediafires right clickable download links. But I kind of like how ours output at the moment.

Thanks for your input and support!

Account locked

I suggest you do something about your IP lock security.

My account got locked because I accessed it with different IPs.

I have a seedbox where I upload my stuff from and will naturally access ultramegabit from different IPs.

Also, my home DSL has dynamic IP which will periodically change. I'm also accessing it from my office.

first time i visit for register and i got this message = ou have been banned from the site. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. lol

please fix it ^^

We have imported IP's which we banned from our other site, which are people who have behaved maliciously on the other site. Please PM your IP and I will check.

Deletion of files doesn't work.

I get this error:

An Error Was Encountered
You do not have permission to do this action.

Also, please increase the max 5 folders and allow subfolders also.

fworker the

Deletion of files has been fixed.

Also 5 folders is what we give to free users. Premium will have more.

Thanks for your support!

WARNING: Your IP appears to have changed since your last visit. This could mean your account was compromised. Please click here for more information.

An Error Was Encountered

Your account is locked. You must clear your IP mismatch before you can do this action.

u need to follow that link to get a mail from ultramegabit to ur mail box
after clicking on that link ,ur account will be normal again, so need to worry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back