UltraMegaBit.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussion related to UMB here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seams harder and harder for filehosts to survive in those conditions out there.. Seeing what happened with other filehosts (extabit, luckyshare) i doubt that any of you will see any money.

spc -

Our solution we have come up with is to continue payments of all new sales at our new payout schedule which will be on the 1st, and the 15th. Unfortunately to continue working with the affiliate program you will have to agree to wait 180 days to receive your funds on hold in one complete payment, in order to make any new commissions, and be paid out for the new sales.

It's not clear what the start date is since they zero'd out everything before October 1st. If that's the start date, no one will see payments until April 2015. If they're going back to July when they stopped making weekly payments, there's a chance that payments might start in January. So, do you trust them to wait 3-6 months for any sort of payment?

If they had communicated these changes in a more timely manner (they still haven't formally announced the name change or rebranded the site, something that would take five minutes) they've just done everything in the dark. At a minimum they should fix these most basic things and offer some sort of token to back up their promise, like extending all member's premium status for a year.

Last edited:
@hyp @spc

I think they will pay new sale on 1st and 15th. But they cleared out balance at 3rd Oct. And because of their 14 days hold, so I think no one would be paid 15th Oct. Lets wait till 1st Nov and see.

I have received a partial payment of my on hold balance and uploadto.us support have been very honest with me. I am now going to make them my primary host again and I am hopeful things will be good for the future.

grr this is so annoying, no response from them or anything and my account balance still says on hold: updating .... without letting me know how much I originally had, anyone else have this? - can someone please let me know their skype address, thanks

Last edited:
Status paid but didn't get money (paypal). Anybody have same problem?

Still on "Hold" for me.:facepalm: Since like forever.

hi guys, my owed amount of $70 is still 'On Hold: updating...' don't know what's going on with that?, although I got a email a couple of days ago saying I should [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]receive[/FONT] a payment for my new sales on 'Friday through Sunday', so I'll wait and see what happens. Sales have been good for me (55 in 2 weeks), although it's just a number on a screen at the moment until the first payment goes into my Paypal. One things for sure though, if this turns out to be the Colossal Goat F**k that was FileOM,,,,,,,,then I'm DONE!

Good luck and God bless my friends

thx to new owners just received payoff which locked on 1 nov via wmz.
time to work with full force again :sun:

admin informed me that paypal takes 3-5 days to add money to their account for masspayments.. so will be done after pp loaded..

Last edited:
Still didn't get money on paypal, but will inform you if i get it.

aminti, where you talk with admin? I open support ticket 3 days ago, but still didn't get any answer.

there is certain support on skype

re: hold updating -
uploadto coder trying get get all old actual data but with over 3billion entries coz of ppd it keeps crashing ..will get fixed and in place soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back