UltraMegaBit.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussion related to UMB here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smells like more BS:

Attention Uploadto Affiliates
Attention all uploadto.us affiliates. We would like to give all affiliates an update as to what is going on with uploadto.us, and affiliate relations. When we took over ultramegabit, they were tied into a year long hosting contract which was not that beneficial to the company, since at the time, their traffic, and data storage needs were a lot higher than what was actually needed. At the time we took over the company, was a time when ultramegabit had some issues with held funds due to a couple merchant accounts being canceled due to a high fraud rate. This holding of funds severly crippled UMB/uploadto, as there was still the mounting hosting fees, and affiliate payouts. Many affiliates stopped uploading / promoting uploadto, as they had not received a payout. We as a company would like to let you know that we have completed our hosting commitment, and have renegotiated rates, to allow for more profit to be made, and for affiliates to start being paid out. This is great news for us, and for our affiliates. For the past year, against many hurdles, and obstacles, uploadto has remained online, and have sustained merchant processing. We are here to stay, and want to let you know that we are working hard to get affiliates paid out. During the next few months we are going to be making a huge effort to get all of our ACTIVE affiliates paid out now that we have renegotiated our hosting bill significantly. So we're reaching out to you, our affiliates, to let you know to help us help you, we need you all to start uploading and promoting uploadto.us again, so we can start paying you out as we have done for almost 4 years. Affiliates who are actively uploading and promoting uploadto, will be the affiliates who will be expecting to be paid first. So we want to end this by saying thank you to all of our loyal affiliates who have had faith, and have continued to work with us during the hard times.

after reading this thread, and noticing your praises when there were no problems with UMB, and for being such a loyal affiliate when things were going great and money was flowing to you before, and after we bought ultramegabit, you sure are pretty salty with us after we've discussed and were honest of the situation of the current state of the site, and why it was extremely difficult to pay the hosting fees, and timely pay affiliates. Saddening really. Anyhow, wmz payouts have been sent out in the past few days for some past payouts. Obviously, we cannot pay all immediately, as we were stuck in a very bad spot with the site when we bought it, but over the next few months, I see no problems getting back to a normal payout now that we have negotiated our hosting basically in half. Check around at any tier 1 USA data facility and ask about how much it costs to rent over 1PB of servers and BW everymonth. We have never BS'd anyone, and us still being online and functioning makes a huge difference. If we wanted to, we could have been like every other filehost that faces these situations, and simply, re-skin, re-name, and start from scratch. But no, we didn't. We are making a big effort in the next few months to get ALL affiliate payouts back on track now that we have completed the year long contract, and re-negotiated our rates significantly, which allows for more money to flow to affiliates. So, if you choose to work with us, great. If you don't great as well. But we have great merchant connections now, and don't face any risk of any merchant accounts being seized or closed.

You know what they say, when someone is paying you ontime, they love you, but face some hurdles, and you're not able to get them paid on time, all of a sudden you're a BS'er / Scammer.
(y)

Have a good day.

Also, please start a new thread for uploadto.us, as we are not the owners of ultramegabit, and their is no uploadto thread here.

Thank you.

Sergey
Smells like more BS:

Attention Uploadto Affiliates
Attention all uploadto.us affiliates. We would like to give all affiliates an update as to what is going on with uploadto.us, and affiliate relations. When we took over ultramegabit, they were tied into a year long hosting contract which was not that beneficial to the company, since at the time, their traffic, and data storage needs were a lot higher than what was actually needed. At the time we took over the company, was a time when ultramegabit had some issues with held funds due to a couple merchant accounts being canceled due to a high fraud rate. This holding of funds severly crippled UMB/uploadto, as there was still the mounting hosting fees, and affiliate payouts. Many affiliates stopped uploading / promoting uploadto, as they had not received a payout. We as a company would like to let you know that we have completed our hosting commitment, and have renegotiated rates, to allow for more profit to be made, and for affiliates to start being paid out. This is great news for us, and for our affiliates. For the past year, against many hurdles, and obstacles, uploadto has remained online, and have sustained merchant processing. We are here to stay, and want to let you know that we are working hard to get affiliates paid out. During the next few months we are going to be making a huge effort to get all of our ACTIVE affiliates paid out now that we have renegotiated our hosting bill significantly. So we're reaching out to you, our affiliates, to let you know to help us help you, we need you all to start uploading and promoting uploadto.us again, so we can start paying you out as we have done for almost 4 years. Affiliates who are actively uploading and promoting uploadto, will be the affiliates who will be expecting to be paid first. So we want to end this by saying thank you to all of our loyal affiliates who have had faith, and have continued to work with us during the hard times.

Last edited:
after reading this thread, and noticing your praises when there were no problems with UMB, and for being such a loyal affiliate when things were going great and money was flowing to you before, and after we bought ultramegabit, you sure are pretty salty with us after we've discussed and were honest of the situation of the current state of the site, and why it was extremely difficult to pay the hosting fees, and timely pay affiliates. Saddening really. Anyhow, wmz payouts have been sent out in the past few days for some past payouts. Obviously, we cannot pay all immediately, as we were stuck in a very bad spot with the site when we bought it, but over the next few months, I see no problems getting back to a normal payout now that we have negotiated our hosting basically in half. Check around at any tier 1 USA data facility and ask about how much it costs to rent over 1PB of servers and BW everymonth. We have never BS'd anyone, and us still being online and functioning makes a huge difference. If we wanted to, we could have been like every other filehost that faces these situations, and simply, re-skin, re-name, and start from scratch. But no, we didn't. We are making a big effort in the next few months to get ALL affiliate payouts back on track now that we have completed the year long contract, and re-negotiated our rates significantly, which allows for more money to flow to affiliates. So, if you choose to work with us, great. If you don't great as well. But we have great merchant connections now, and don't face any risk of any merchant accounts being seized or closed.

You know what they say, when someone is paying you ontime, they love you, but face some hurdles, and you're not able to get them paid on time, all of a sudden you're a BS'er / Scammer.
(y)

Have a good day.

Also, please start a new thread for uploadto.us, as we are not the owners of ultramegabit, and their is no uploadto thread here.

Thank you.

Sergey
Smells like more BS:

Active affiliates will get paid? In my opinion it's another attempt to fool the affiliates ! again !

i am not stupid to be active in a file host which didn't pay for 1/2 year, and done nothing but sending messages to affiliates.

affiliates have all the right to say ultramegabit (uploadto) as a scam host simply because you just didn't pay.

its not members concern what happened to the site in the background, its your job! you can't blame affiliates for that !

At the end affiliates lost earnings.

saying that you are going to pay active affiliates is way to lure more people to scam in my opinion.

Sorry to say but its all BS in my opinion

and i hope no one will create thread for uploadto because this is more then enough for a host which don't pay!

umb was great, but not now !

(y)

Have a good day.

Thank you.

Sergey
Smells like more BS:

Nice to see some support here. I trust these guys, besides, most of the last mass payouts were made in February, it's not like it was a 100 years ago is it. I haven't been doing much posting these days but I will defo be using them when I'm on the go again.

After payments stopped in July, I received a single payment in November and one in December. So it's been four months without payment, despite continued sales and rebills. When they promised last winter to resume payments, I started heavily promoting Uploadto links, only to be disappointed when payments quickly stopped again. So it should be completely understandable that I doubt their latest promise to start paying again.

I also contacted support on numerous occasions to report problems with links that were on storage servers that were no longer responding. And - surprise! - no response to the tickets and the links still don't work.

If Uploadto would like me to return as an active affiliate, fulfilling back payments and resolving support tickets would go a long way to restoring my faith in them.

Trust is a two way street.

(y)

Have a good day.

Thank you.

Sergey

Active affiliates will get paid? In my opinion it's another attempt to fool the affiliates ! again !

i am not stupid to be active in a file host which didn't pay for 1/2 year, and done nothing but sending messages to affiliates.

affiliates have all the right to say ultramegabit (uploadto) as a scam host simply because you just didn't pay.

its not members concern what happened to the site in the background, its your job! you can't blame affiliates for that !

At the end affiliates lost earnings.

saying that you are going to pay active affiliates is way to lure more people to scam in my opinion.

Sorry to say but its all BS in my opinion

and i hope no one will create thread for uploadto because this is more then enough for a host which don't pay!

umb was great, but not now !

Well, you know what they say about opinions. :) Anyhow, we have explained the situation, and the plans for the future. If you choose to continue to work with us as many of our loyal affiliates do, then that's fine. If you don't, there are plenty of other hosts to promote. Good luck with everything. Saying we're going to pay active affiliates means that we're going to pay affiliates who are sending sales which equals profit now that the hosting contract is drastically cut there is actually cashflow to start catching up on the unpaid payouts, instead of just using the majority of the earnings paying a hosting bill to keep the site online. I know you probably are totally clueless when it comes to costs and fee's associated with running a filehost, but I assure you, it's quite some money.

Good luck with all you do!

and what does this mean? Why would Sergey = Rudy Corella? Anyhow, Didn't UMB used to pay out every week on time? What are you talking of a trap?

(y)

Have a good day.

Thank you.

Sergey

Nice to see some support here. I trust these guys, besides, most of the last mass payouts were made in February, it's not like it was a 100 years ago is it. I haven't been doing much posting these days but I will defo be using them when I'm on the go again.

Thanks anon, we have also just made a wmz payout yesterday for some of the past due payouts, and will be continuing making payouts as soon as allowed.

Thanks for your support.

After payments stopped in July, I received a single payment in November and one in December. So it's been four months without payment, despite continued sales and rebills. When they promised last winter to resume payments, I started heavily promoting Uploadto links, only to be disappointed when payments quickly stopped again. So it should be completely understandable that I doubt their latest promise to start paying again.

I also contacted support on numerous occasions to report problems with links that were on storage servers that were no longer responding. And - surprise! - no response to the tickets and the links still don't work.

If Uploadto would like me to return as an active affiliate, fulfilling back payments and resolving support tickets would go a long way to restoring my faith in them.

Trust is a two way street.

I apologize for all the stress this has caused, and for the lack of ticket responses, but taking over a site like this was a huge undertaking and a lot of training has had to be done from the ex owner to myself, and my other partners. Rest assured we will be back full force in the support department. I think the explanation in the mass message truly sums up the situation. Back payments will start being made throughout the following months, as we've lowered our hosting bill in half practically. The more new sales we make, the more money accumulated to make the back payments. Since now, 90% of our earnings don't go to the hosting bill.

Apologies again, and I hope I have helped you in some way. Thanks.

please direct all uploadto posts to the uploadto discussion forum. There is no more UMB.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back