Ultrafile.me - MIX PLAN paying $60/1000 PPD and 60% PPS | Minimum $5 payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
rates are good for 2gb files hope they keep like this

whats happend nothing is counting no downloads nothing yesterday was good today is bad

Last edited:
welcome to wj

Thanks for the support

Plz upgrade my account: ursoulismine
Thanks

Upgraded

Plz upgrade my account: 9rasna
Thanks

Upgraded

rates are good for 2gb files hope they keep like this

whats happend nothing is counting no downloads nothing yesterday was good today is bad

@ps2gameman
Dude, your average of downloads is very low and yesterday you had a spike in downloads since you probably posted some popular file, our system is working exactly the same as it was working yesterday (when you complemented us), so check yourself before you start pointing out problems that do not exist.

We value the work with you but as mentioned - be sure your statement's are accurate before you make them.

Last edited:
Hi Ultraman, over 65 GB of my files got deleted, some of it not long than 30 days (while I'm still in premium), some of it were just downloaded few days ago (I've checked it before share the files). Could you please fix it.
Too bad that there's no "File Deleted" tab in "my Files"

Hi Ultraman, over 65 GB of my files got deleted, some of it not long than 30 days (while I'm still in premium), some of it were just downloaded few days ago (I've checked it before share the files). Could you please fix it.
Too bad that there's no "File Deleted" tab in "my Files"

This could be a result of DMCA complaint or some files being corrupted while being transferred from one server to the other, we have to process and comply with DMCA complaint to stay in business and the 2nd can happen. Please upload again if you can we appreciate your patience and cooperation!

I take "some files being corrupted while being transferred from one server to the other..." as a reason, Not DMCA-Take Down. I have similar files in other file hosts that still exist (and downloaded) until now.
I'll upload it again, but FYI, for every deleted files, I've shared it links. Then, it'll need time and works to put it again.

Also, my payment still pending, requested on 2014-09-30

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back