Ultier.com - sBorg/Rapidleech (Auto Setup) - Torrents,Unmeterd,1Gbit,15GB,from $5[NL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please PM me a Sborg Nano demo.

Hello
Thanks for your interest in our services.A demo account has been PM'd to you.

setup fee recurring?? for sborg

Hello
Thanks for your interest in our services.sBorg setup fees are only a one time fee. It is not a recurring fee.

please sent me demo and also want to know do u support luckyshare.net with premium account.

Hello

hello
can you send me a rapidleech demo account
thank you :)

Hello

Honestly, I've tested demo account and it was very fast , and I liked it a lot ^^ i give you 8/10
but I have a question ? what filehost are supported ( in mini acount ) ? because I am looking for who support depositfiles and uploaded , and the demo account do a good job with this two filehost ( df-ul ) .

Honestly, I've tested demo account and it was very fast , and I liked it a lot ^^ i give you 8/10
but I have a question ? what filehost are supported ( in mini acount ) ? because I am looking for who support depositfiles and uploaded , and the demo account do a good job with this two filehost ( df-ul ) .

Hello
Thanks for the vouch. We support over 183 download an upload plugins which include uploaded and depositfiles. :)

hello, im interested in rapidleech medium plan, could you gimme demo to try out it?

Hello
Thanks for your interest in our services. A demo account has been PM'd to you.

Sborg demo test was good :)

Also , Gevin can u send me a demo for http://ultier.com/products/rapidleech-plus-torrents/ rapidleech-plus-torrents , i want to test speed :) thank you in advance.http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=52475

Hello
I am glad you liked it :)
Unfortunately we do not provide demo accounts for that services as torrents are abused in demo accounts. We do however have a 24 hours refund policy in case you feel its no upto the mark (which is highly improbable)

Feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

Regards
Ultier Team

Demo for $5 month account please.

Hello
Thanks for your interest in our services. A demo account has been PM'd to you.

Update: We have launched our new Rapidleech+Torrents service due to increasing requests from our clients to support Torrents as well. We will soon be adding screenshots of the service in our opening post.
Order Here: http://portal.ultier.com/cart.php?gid=12

15% Recurring Discount on our Rapidleech/sBorg plans for this Launch for our next 10 clients. Please use this code 8UFPHKYF33 to avail the discount. Hurry up and book your slots now.

Regards
Ultier Team

They are NL right??

Do you provide demo??RL+TOrrent

Hello
Yes all services mentioned on this thread if not explicitly specified are located in Netherlands.
I am sorry but we dont provide demo accounts for Rapidleech+Torrents as torrents are abused in demo services.

Regards
Ultier Team

@Gevin stop bumping your thread with small-small updates. For updates edit your main post. This is last warning to u.

^^Use your premium and it shall work,Depositfiles and Netload works like Flash in their servers :)
When i FTP upload from my RDP -> RL,it works very fast as well..+1 for them from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back