Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Verification of BEEING SCAMMERS !!!

Hi XXXXXXXXXX,

we just want to inform you that uload.to has a new owner.

All further payouts of new earnings will be processed by the new owner.

Please be informed that at the moment some stats will not work properly as the new owner has to update the current affiliate program.

The current affiliate program may be changed/modified by the new owner.

Users that had old pending requests till 27th of March cannot be paid anymore!

We are sure you will have a much better experience with the new owner.

From what we know the PPS program will stay, the PPD program may be modified or removed. We dont know.

Our office in Hong Kong was closed already so please do not send us faxes/letters anymore.

We want to thank all of our users for their support and their trust in us. Even if we had some bad times. We tried to do our best to give you a great user experience.

But the problems in AUGUST with posonline did not stop afterwards.

We spent all of our money for servers/payouts but we cannot go on.

We kept the project alive for you, that is the only thing we could do.

All your files are safe and will stay!

Please give the new owner a chance and dont be mad at him for the things happened in the past.

Posonline did not pay the frozen money after 180 days. That is another reason why we had to stop.

We wish you all the best in the future.

Please do not ask about your payouts/earnings because they wont be processed by us anymore.

Regards,

Han, Candy, Melody, James and the whole uload.to Team

VERY SMARTS - THEY TOOK ALL THE MONEY AND NOW GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT YOU WILL PAID !!! AND IF YOU CALL THEM SCAMMERS THEY BANNED YOU!!! NOW GUESS PENDING PAYMENTS ARE NOW REJECTED!!!!!! - BALANCE THE SAME !!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY REMOVE THE OPTION FOR USERS TO DELETE THEIR FILES IN ORDER TO EARN MORE MONEY AND THE DISAPPEAR FOR GOOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!​

!!!JUST A NOTE FOR ALL USERS THAT HAD AN ACCOUNT THERE!!!

IN ORDER TO DELETE YOUR FILES YOU MUST PUT THEM IN FOLDER(S)

AFTER THIS YOU FOLLOW THIS LINK:

http://www.uload.to/?op=my_files&fld_id=0&del_folder=XXXXX

WHERE XXXXX AT THE END IS THE ID OF THE FOLDER WHICH YOU WILL FIND IT BY GOIND THE CURSON ON THE NAME OF THE FOLDER AND YOU WILL SEE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN THE ID OF THE FOLDER:

http://uload.to/?op=my_files&fld_id=XXXXX

Old trick. Let the shop go bust, get a 'new owner' and start the scam again.

There were several staff members (including myself) who have warned against them and you still use them. Donkeys!:tongue:

Last edited:
Hi XXXXXXXXXX,

VERY SMARTS - THEY TOOK ALL THE MONEY AND NOW GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT YOU WILL PAID !!! AND IF YOU CALL THEM SCAMMERS THEY BANNED YOU!!! NOW GUESS PENDING PAYMENTS ARE NOW REJECTED!!!!!! - BALANCE THE SAME !!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY REMOVE THE OPTION FOR USERS TO DELETE THEIR FILES IN ORDER TO EARN MORE MONEY AND THE DISAPPEAR FOR GOOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!​

!!!JUST A NOTE FOR ALL USERS THAT HAD AN ACCOUNT THERE!!!

IN ORDER TO DELETE YOUR FILES YOU MUST PUT THEM IN FOLDER(S)

AFTER THIS YOU FOLLOW THIS LINK:

http://www.uload.to/?op=my_files&fld_id=0&del_folder=XXXXX

WHERE XXXXX AT THE END IS THE ID OF THE FOLDER WHICH YOU WILL FIND IT BY GOIND THE CURSON ON THE NAME OF THE FOLDER AND YOU WILL SEE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN THE ID OF THE FOLDER:

http://uload.to/?op=my_files&fld_id=XXXXX

It works!!! they have removed delete files options a weeks ago now they have removed delete folders button too but with this option i can delete it, just copy folder id and use the above

they knew it so they remove delete options, at least they wont earn more money with my files, trust in me THEY SAID XDXDXD :fly::fly::fly:

This is really funny !!!
I could not believe this exists today! You took all the money from advertisements and you deleted my earned money (90$) from my account and sent me 5 messages a day to buy premium account (50% descount) and after all that, you come here to tell stories.
For this really be said "without shame".

When all understand what you are doing , then you come up with this story "new owner" (It can talk to children in kindergarten).
Pay the money they've earned over the advertisements and after that, get over here and tell me what you have to say.

Best regards,
jure12

Hi username,

the site was already given to the new owner.

We will support them for a short period of time till they know how to handle everything.

This is an info we got from them:

Affiliate Program PPS and PPD will stay.

PPD rates will be max $10/1000 downloads. (MAYBE FOR ALL COUNTRIES FILE SIZES!!! NOT SURE ATM)

BUT

As soon as the site gets more traffic/earnings the PPD rates will be increased.

So that means they will start low and go higher when the income is there.

Payouts will be done weekly by them.

PPD 100% and PPS 50% will stay together. No changes atm.

If anybody can help us to get the posonline money we will do payouts with that money to the users that supported us most. We need somebody from Italy. A lawyer or somebody like that with connections to some legal departments. Because a lawsuit will cost the same money we have to get from them. We are willing to transfer that money to an escrow service and just pay our most trusted users with it. We cannot pay all of you guys you know that. It was a hard decision to stop. uload is not scam and never was. Otherwise we would have disappeared after some time but we are still here.

We know most of the threads at WJ or somewhere else you guys open and/or follow. Also threads in other languages like GERMAN or SPANISH. We read all of them.

We can understand that some of you are mad at us. But the main reason we lost your trust was the problems in August 2012 when after our first month we couldnt do any payouts.

That wasnt planned and we lost our reputation there.

You can ask other uload users you may know. We paid a lot of users. Even with high amounts of $400-1000k.

Advertising was paying great at launch but after the traffic decreased after the posonline problem the advertising companies did not pay so much anymore.

We lost a lot of users/traffic.

uload.to was always and still is very user friendly.

We never forced anybody to install stupid software to get a file or something similar like others did and still do.

We have no 3 hours waittime like others and the most important thing in our eyes is the download speed.

Free users still have 1-2MB/s what no other hoster offers all the time to their free users.

We always wanted to offer a good service to our users. uload.to invested a lot of money to offer a great service.

But the old uload team failed. We apologize for all things happened in the past. We were forced to stop it due to the problems with posonline that didnt stop after August 2012.

Maybe and hopefully the new owner will get your trust back and you will have a good time with them.

We will still be available for the new owner so if you have any problems dont hesitate to contact them. If they cannot solve your problem we will still be available in the back.

The new owner will maybe send you a welcome message we dont know.

Just an advice from your old team:

Do not only upload for cash! Respect the service and the people behind that do everything all day long for you to keep it stable/alive. Think about how much such a service costs/month. You can easily buy a Ferrari each month for the money that will be spend for servers and bandwidth.

We did not make any profit with that service. All stupid users that think we ripped them off are wrong. To earn something with the service was a goal in the future but we never reached that goal.

To all uploader cashwhores that just upload for PPD cash: You are the reason storage sites are forced to have avertising and speed limits!

Why do you use rapidshare, mega or mediafire? They dont offer PPD? Why do you use them? They get rich on your back! We just wanted to pay the bills at start. Nobody thought about earning money in the first year! We tried to survive! That was the goal at start! No joke!

You maybe use them because they are reliable and always up. uload.to offers the same. uload.to was always available and if something happened in the past our technicians fixed it! So give uload a chance again!

The ability to remove files/folders will be back soon. Nobody should be forced to use it if he doesn't want too. Those option was removed because files will anyway be deleted by the script after 30 days.

Thanks to the users that supported us from day one! We wish you all the best in the future! Please give the new owner a chance to make it better than we always tried to do it!

IF POSONLINE PAYS WE WILL PAY OUR OLDEST AND MOST TRUSTED USERS THAT ALWAYS USED OUR SERVICE! THE MONEY CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO AN ESCROW ACCOUNT! WE DONT WANT THE POSONLINE MONEY! NO JOKE! WE WILL FORWARD THE MONEY TO YOU! MAYBE THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WE NEVER EVER WANTED TO SCAM ANYBODY!

Regards, uload.to
:facepalm:

Maybe and hopefully the new owner will get your trust back and you will have a good time with them.

We will still be available for the new owner so if you have any problems dont hesitate to contact them. If they cannot solve your problem we will still be available in the back.

No way
impossible OK

uload.to erased 90 $ from my account. Did not give me my money never earned $ 25 I'm waiting for over a one month. On their web site it says that uload.to pay every week which is an absolute lie because I'm waiting for over a one month and after all this tell stories.

Why have erased my money from my accounts?
because they are liars and cyber delinquents.

They opened the file server, they put a million of advertising on the Web site (popads, adcash etc..) and earn money on every download link (CPC, CPM, CPA etc...) money from advertisements placed in your pocket, paid dedi server and keep the whole rest of the money for himself. After that, come here and tell stories for young children.

1.) Return the people's money on account what you erase !!!
2.) Pay people what they earned (ome are waiting for about 4 months and have not got the money).

After that, get over here and tell me what you have to say (new owner etc ...).

Best regards,
jure12 (Man you screwed up)

It's impossible to pay so high for PPD, with that obtained uploader users and they earn on each download link (popads, adcash etc...).
A good tactic is their but now we all know how to play with this people.

The biggest scam site ever made on the internet is uload.to Running away from them !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back