Uload.to Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Uload.to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uload admin says he now has a new investor on board of the site, so there will be no problems with the re-launch of the ppd program or the payouts of the new earnings.

It's not their fault they got tricked by their old CC processor.

Let's give them another chance, and see how it goes. :) :)

There is simply no reason not to pay members, even if they were scammed by the CC company.

Even with their misfortune, they should be able to pay off their debts as agreed.

They have no reserves. Just a couple of kids doing 'business'.

We will not allow further discussions on banned filehosts, there's no reason that new members get sucked in by discussions like this, and get scammed. We will not contribute, or tolerate that anymore. Do not create any more threads about banned hosts. They are banned for a reason, and their further advertisement here is not allowed.

IF you find any similar thread, where filehost is banned and there's ongoing discussion about them, please do report it.

Announcement:
[MOD]ULOAD.TO is claiming to be paying users again, and wants to continue its services in WJ. We'd like to verify this with the users. Please post here, if you got paid by ULOAD.TO, don't post anything else if you are not related to ULOAD.to.[/MOD]

They paid 7 or 8 users, but there are people waiting for more than 50 days to get their first payment, and the thing is that nobody can ask for the second (that obviously are much bigger) till they get paid for the first one.

They have a rule that you need to buy first their premium account before joining affliate? o.O
and also my last/first request payout is rejected I'm request if they let me use that funds for premium but they keep telling me again and again that I need to buy premium first. WTF?

Affiliate Program PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY & rules are If u got first payment than U will make request another payment.
So I upgrade my account into premium last 30th October & work hard with this host till 30th November. Also requested my first payment on first week of November. But all of my work in vain. I didn't received my first payment till 30th November. After expiry my premium my rest of the earning $68 has vanished.

So be careful.....

Not Paid for me

abveBPON.jpg

I purchased a premium membership as per their rule, requested the payout but still

2012-11-30 PENDING

So Let the Uload pay the amount first and will post here. Till then I am not going to use Uload

i dont mind to pay 10 ddls a month to be premium and be able to request IF they pay in time coz they have good rates and dont shave but the problem is the delay payment and that rule it makes ppl walk away from uload

I purchased a premium membership as per their rule, requested the payout but still

50ce59f396560na6bg8BC.png

So Let the Uload pay the amount first and will post here. Till then I am not going to use Uload :facepalm:

follow the rules and the money will be paid. at the moment we have some delays as everbody knows...

just read the affilite page and everything is explained there! then no money will be deleted or rejected if you follow the rules!

i got 2 payments this past month...but good payment wait...i trust in uload...

2012-11-22 $665.19 PENDING 2012-11-11 $149.67 PAID 2012-10-22 $58.54 PAID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back