Uload.to Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Uload.to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miste1982, what is wrong with you, if you do not have something smart to say, please shut it, you are spamming this thread

perfect, but that day this week? not sure if the day begins as we know if it is true ...
someone could explain how to ulod remotear from rapidshare? I do not understand what remote upload

miste1982, Some people are as blind as darkhell, do not pump their head. They can not see how deep shit they are in. Just Ignore them.

Well i just got in contact with the people over at Uload.to via email and they told me to relay this message so don't shoot the messenger

Dear wjunction members,

we don't have to tell you what happened end of August. You know that we had payment problems.

And before you start arguing: Yes we had some money on the side before we started this site. But due to the fact so many files were uploaded and the sales were working very well we decided to spend this money for servers to get more space for our users!

We got a new payment processor due to the fact that the old one scammed us :(

www.posonline.it is not existing anymore. Just check the website!

They also lost their mastercard/visa status due to scamming their clients and their bank cancelled their contract.

We're happy that this happened to them. But they deserve it!

At the moment we don't delete files of registered users! We always wanted to give your files a safe harbor without pressure on getting your files downloaded within X days before they got deleted!

But we don't know if we can do that in the future because after our problems there are so many users not using their files (spreading their links) and now the servers are totally overcrowded with tons of files the users are not using.

The most of you think we're getting rich now with those files and earnings and we are scammers but that's wrong. It's really hard to survive when you have to pay a few thousand dollars for the servers if you're not spreading your links. We have not rented some cheap servers like some of you think!

I want to clarify that we are no scam host and never wanted to scam anybody! We made the wrong decision with the old payment processor but now with our new one it will be awesome for both sides! We are sorry for the shit that happened! We know it will be ver hard to get our reputation back but we're working on it!

We will never stop PPD again. Torrent uploads will stay alive and we started to waive hardcore download limits. We only work with captchas now (After input immediate download!) It will be very easy in the future for your users to download. They can choose to get a premium account or not. We will not have slot limitation or something in the future. We try to make uload very user friendly for up and downloaders.

Also we are willing to extend your premium accounts for free that you can keep your earnings for other things!

Why we are banned at wjunction:

We asked (just asked!) "sniffdogg" if he was paid by someone closing our thread and without an answer of him we were banned!

We don't know if that's true but some of our users told us that some mods gettting paid by "other" bigger filehosts to knock out their rivals!

But we don't care because we know bit by bit the users come back because uload was and will be very user friendly!

In the future we will create a live chat system on the site and a support forum!

And if there's any true admin out there that will unban us and re-open our thread we will do great support again at wjunction!

All your money will be paid in the future bit by bit together with new earnings! Help us to survive and become a great host! We will not disappoint you again!

Not spreading the links is the worst thing you can do now! We are still here and not running away!

Regards, Han

uload.to
Support Department

Email just received from the scammers

Hi@all!

Our affiliate program will be re-started in around 7 days from now.

(Sorry we know we told you first week of october but we cannot hold this date, because we first need to order more servers for you!)

We also have a new investor that will support us from now on so we are glad to tell you that we will re-launch uload.to with PPD in around 7 days.

Our admins are still working at our servers and we will also install new servers this week.

All pending payments will be cancelled and saved. Those payments will be paid within 150 days from now! So don't worry we will pay all of you!

We will do payouts every week from now with your new earnings. All old earnings will be paid bit by bit because our old credit card processor scammed us.

Please have patience! uload.to will be re-launched in around 7 days!

We will send all of you an email.

In the meantime enjoy uload.to with unlimited download speed!

Regards, uload.to

Last edited:
ıf you still belive in this shit host ? let me open a host and good design and leech your money too I just need few thousand $ and then earn 10x of it in 1-2 months . :)))

Hi@all!

Our affiliate program will be re-started in around 7 days from now.

(Sorry we know we told you first week of october but we cannot hold this date, because we first need to order more servers for you!)

We also have a new investor that will support us from now on so we are glad to tell you that we will re-launch uload.to with PPD in around 7 days.

Our admins are still working at our servers and we will also install new servers this week.

All pending payments will be cancelled and saved. Those payments will be paid within 150 days from now! So don't worry we will pay all of you!

We will do payouts every week from now with your new earnings. All old earnings will be paid bit by bit because our old credit card processor scammed us.

Please have patience! uload.to will be re-launched in around 7 days!

We will send all of you an email.

In the meantime enjoy uload.to with unlimited download speed!

Regards, uload.to

maybe you should unlock their thread, I still don`t trust uload.to but I ask to unlock their thread becouse from what I understood, they still have users to work with them. You could think to unlock them for those users.
I repet, I don`t trust them but if I trust them or not, is just my own business.

PS: I really don`t belive sniffdog serve some files hosting and block threads for that, me, sniffdog, " pretty avatar " and others were enought of talking and escuses.
We should have an uload.to support for the people still working with them, for techic issues.

Last edited:
More delay tactics.

Believe me, this host will NOT be allowed back on WJ! It's not responsible to unlock their thread as more new members will be sucked in their scams.

Those still working with uload.to can get support direct from them. They don't need WJ.

oabh6zorblsd.gif

I had told you before, this host was a total disaster cause they had found
a similiar name to uploaded.to to pay attention to their host
and take their users.

Last edited:
uload.to

maybe you should unlock their thread, I still don`t trust uload.to but I ask to unlock their thread becouse from what I understood, they still have users to work with them. You could think to unlock them for those users.
I repet, I don`t trust them but if I trust them or not, is just my own business.

PS: I really don`t belive sniffdog serve some files hosting and block threads for that, me, sniffdog, " pretty avatar " and others were enought of talking and escuses.
We should have an uload.to support for the people still working with them, for techic issues.

they won't have anymore...users to work.....

sniffdog's old post-statement was to protect users-affiliates and external visitors as remember correctly why did required from uload.to host to operate.....but unfortunately they do not have funds (money) now.....

In terms of trust they are so inaccurate to it's users as another .......150-days added. They are in process of closing soon as none will trust again for so long-term period & work

no sharing files-no sales-close door

they cancel PPD 2 times and enabled it again......this is too handy to bet or trust.

either support ppd from start or not re-enable again for some weeks.

these are not the first to do so as we count so many crappy (xfs script mostly) hosts from january 12 and on.

hello, I was the FIRST to salute their thread locking, you can see on the first messages here.
I was suggesting for a topic for techic issues.
I asked since the begining of september, to be locked.
I saw a new file service with 5$ per 1000 views, you know what, I trust more in them than any other site. I asked uload.to to drop/low the earning, I rather less and no scam than much and scam. I rather depositfiles for that. uload.to never listen to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back