uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes if you have patience 1-2 weeks. we get a new mobile payment processor where you can make phone calls also. don't know if we get a new sms processor. is there a problem wtih sms coin? or is just your country missing?

Last edited:
whatever we will decide there's always a way to change it... so we know now what you need. And I appreciate your suggestions!

Please be patient guys. it will take some time to bring PPD back. before we have to fix the servers.

i would suggest you start uploading and wait untill PPD is ready and then spread the links. of course it would be great if you spread the links before... but this is up to you!

the final date will be end of september. so around 2-3 weeks then we'll start PPD again! so you have enough time to upload!

Thank you very much we really hope this happens.

sorry for my english

uload_to_Cloud_Storage_Image_Hosting_Video.png

paypal payment pending

Today i have read most of the pages in this thread and all i can see is lot of promises( filesonic rates and so) and even more excuses since the start.

btw i have nothing against the host, hope the problems get solved if they are true.

problems being solved and of course they are true!

WE WILL START COMPLETELY FRESH AND FIXED IN OCTOBER ;)

WITH PPD AND A LOT MORE!

Last edited:
problems being solved and of course they are true!

WE WILL START COMPLETELY FRESH AND FIXED IN OCTOBER ;)

WITH PPD AND A LOT MORE!

Now October?

How often will delay putting the PPD again

1 - last week
2 - the last weekend or early this week
3 - end of September
4 - October
5 - .......... ?

I'm sorry but it has failed to stop using it PPD

I feel my English

Now October?

How often will delay putting the PPD again

1 - last week
2 - the last weekend or early this week
3 - end of September
4 - October
5 - .......... ?

I'm sorry but it has failed to stop using it PPD

I feel my English

you're right! I'm sorry! I totally understand!

the problem is we don't have enough money to pay all the programmers!

we have to be sure that the site works fine when the users come!

so please have patience. we will invest all together and then pay the programmer that he can do the rest of the tuning! this will be in around 2 weeks when we get our paychecks!

uload.to ! Do you have promotional materials for the site and attract new users?

you can get our banner here:

http://uload.to/images/banner.gif

banner.gif

Last edited:
+1
yes, yes, yes. I totally agree. Every day is different promises.

That's how I feel, too! This site started in August and said that payouts will be sent out Sept 6 and then comes the payment processor thing and all other things which I got tired of reading through the pages already. And now, uload said everything will be fixed in October?!

When October comes, I hope there's no more excuses.
I think I'll just go back to uload in October OR when the site is completely FIXED.
I'm sorry uload, but like a lover that is full of promises with nothing to prove, you would usually end up getting dumped by your partner!

That's how I feel, too! This site started in August and said that payouts will be sent out Sept 6 and then comes the payment processor thing and all other things which I got tired of reading through the pages already. And now, uload said everything will be fixed in October?!

When October comes, I hope there's no more excuses.
I think I'll just go back to uload in October OR when the site is completely FIXED.
I'm sorry uload, but like a lover that is full of promises with nothing to prove, you would usually end up getting dumped by your partner!

I agree :(

the problem is we don't have enough money to pay all the programmers!
So get some funding! How can you guarantee to pay your affiliates if you don't have money for programmers? See you back when you have enough guarantees to pay your affiliates.

Seems to me that you're prolonging your promises in order to have your affiliates make you some money and then let the whole business burst.

Please continue your discussion over here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back