uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
the maximum we will decrease it is like rapidgator.

around $15-20 but I promise if we should lower the rates and we see we earn a lot we will increase them back to $40

no joke! If we earn we are willing to let you earn too!

I can't promise anything by now! The problem is if you're not using the service we can't offer high rates!

We have the same problems like extabit has at the moment! No sales = low or no PPD

The only difference is that extabit could make payouts before their paypal problem!

We had this problem within' the first month after doing commercial here!

So it's the worst thing that could have happened!

Update:

Credit Card payments possible again!

Last edited:
I have to say that rates like rapidgator makes me not to work with them...

would be nice if you pay more than them...and more than anyone better! (thats the main reason I´m stick with you ;) )

I know ;)

But what if we have more payouts than payins? :( This is just to not disappoint you again.

It makes no sense if we have a credit card processor that makes weekly payouts but the money will not last!

Perhaps we will only lower the rates for the first 4 weeks or something. Or 1 week with high PPD and when we see less payments we will lower the rates!

Make suggestions please!

you mean same rates for PPD but just like 50% of it?

so no change for all rates ;) the same like lowering it direct to 50%

but good idea

Lower the rates for Group A & B upto 70% Don't change the rates for Group C & D Because Group D is having only minimum 1$ now.. please don't decrease it admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back