uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
in 3 hours and 40 minutes.
but only for eight hours, then was stopped again, and this will repeat until Monday.
this is what I understood from what the admin said.
Fully working 8 hours = normal stats
16 hours blocked free downloads = frozen stats

speed sucks :/
ftp doesnt work, Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

but i have correct login, 100 percent!

Important Update:

Our payment processor told us we had more than 10% credit card chargebacks. (ok possible)

He also told us he will block our money for the next 180 days (this stood not in our contract!) what is totally illegal!

This will mean we have to stop the Affiliate Program and wait for next month till we got paid from our new payment processor.

With the rest of our money we will pay the servers to keep the service running.

We are no scam host or something but please understand we are only able to make payouts if we get our money that we've earned this month.

We also have proof that they froze our money. We try to get the money as soon as possible. Our lawyers are informed.

This is no joke and we are not running away. All payouts will be made as soon as we get our money from new or old payment processor.

This is a shock for us because we did not sign a contract with a 180 days money holding term or if we get more than 10% chargebacks the money will be hold...

We tell you the truth because we are always honest to our users and clients.

I hope we earn enough money this month to make the payouts next month.

We are so sorry :( This is very very bad for us to tell this to you after the 1st month.

If you have any questions we are here to answer.

Shit another month can not fulfill your word and start paying friend
do not start to play our

We can not wait that friend waited a month to tell us this and all the work and the days that we who pay

that you think we do not eat or

we are just telling you the truth! I'm sorry and I understand you're angry...

Shit another month can not fulfill your word and start paying friend
do not start to play our

We can not wait that friend waited a month to tell us this and all the work and the days that we who pay

that you think we do not eat or

shall we close our site to make payouts? Do you want that?

Last edited:
sir why 180 days? i thought paypal is the only payment processor that uses the 180days rule..and you guys dont even use pp when selling premium acct..

that sucks really. we ve been patient.

at least they told us what is going on (here) and everyone has to make a decision to stay or to leave. there is no specific payment day anymore. read carefully. there might be after things get solved but now we are totally uncertain until x-mas???? (december 2012)

at least they informed us properly.

Last edited:
it's not paypal... we never offered paypal? ok 1 day to test it... but that's it...

We are really pissed about our payment processor... Believe us!

big scam!

scam yourself! damn how much I hate such guys like you!

We tell you the truth and the only thing you can write is "big scam!"

if it would be scam we would disappear and not inform you!

Think about that before you write shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back