uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the user interface, I don't like how the front page looks.. I don't like anything about this host.

Nice rip-off of upload.to domain. This is a hit and run kinda host.

and his not helping us as uploaders our needs or problems does he even know how to run a file hoster site no uploads no money for him its simple

@ all we're not copying uploaded.to in any way.

uload does not mean to upload it's just a short combo of two words

you load! not upload! The idea was never to copy somebody in any way!

we first wanted to have another layout but we chose the blue one.

@p2sgameman first of all we reply to all emails and forum posts

You sent us 2 emails we were replying in a short time. you answered just 1 of those emails a few hours ago. You should always check your SPAM folder if you did not receive an email of somebody you expect an answer from and wait till you get a reply before you're writing untrue things in this forum.

you were asking us why we accept moneybookers and paypal?

Where the hell stands PAYPAL and MONEYBOOKERS as payment methods?

You should first visit the premium page before you ask us why we accept moneybookers and paypal because we don't!

you were asking us about the upload speed would be so slow. we're not capping the bandwidth on any of our servers. We have a lot of users uploading with 80 or 90 MB/s and it's totally unfair to make a post saying we wouldn't reply.

When I read your emails and your posts here I have to ask my self who is writing to me? Looks like a 15 year old kid got his first computer.

you make posts here before writing us an email. WJ is not our site so we'll check uload mails immediately and WJ posts perhaps a little bit later.

And what is this?

"and his not helping us as uploaders our needs or problems does he even know how to run a file hoster site no uploads no money for him its simple"

I know your needs and we're here to help. by email, WJ, or website contact form.

btw: I see your ip is uploading with 47MB/s in the moment! so please don't try to talk shit.

Forum time 09:01 / 37 MB/s upload from ps2gameman ;)

how could you upload 38 GB in 2 days with 200kb upload speed???

@Thunders21 This is your oppionion. We accept that and if you don't like it it's ok for us. We try our best. In my eyes this script is one of the best on the market.

depositfiles, share-online.biz, hulkshare, zippyshare & oron. just a few to name that are using it.

@hannib if PPD comes we will inform our users by email

@StyXoN 1st. do not use it if you don't like it. 2nd. this is not true. sorry

regards, uload

Last edited:
some good news for you uload my traffic is likeing your site and now im getting a flood of emails for requests and i got heaps of stuff to do

you're always welcome. please wait for our reply to emails before blaiming us we would not care about our users as every user is important. We will always treat our users like we would wish to be treated by others.

before I have to read several posts about not answering. I'm out for today ;)

Last edited:
we're thinking about to offer it soon. but we have no final date for you. if you register we'll inform you by email. what do you expect to get for "X" downloads?

1000 downloads or 3 premium sales to get a payout if someone buys a year premium that a bonus uload have you thought bout lowering the download speed to 200kbs instead of 400kbs

please read exactly what I wrote!

e.g. 10.000 DL we pay "X" $

3 premium sales depends on amount as we payout from $ 20 but we could lower this. no problem.

we cannot say 3 premium sales and then make a payout. this would be around $ 7.50 if we sell e.g. 3 x 1 day premium account for 4,99. but this would also be no problem to make a payout for 5-7 dollars.

about the speed we have to check. but I can't promise that we will cap the DL speed to 200 kb.

@ nogame we just started the PPS program. from our side I can tell you we did not make any payouts yet because there's no user that has enough money in his account to make a payout.

ok. is it possible to remove "1 day premium" from my account? i want my users buy longer premium. but 30 days premium looks much expensive :( all users will buy 1 day, so harder to earn. and as i see there is no subscription, right? :/

Last edited:
ok we will think about this. what would you expect to pay for 1 month premium? or what are your downloaders willing to pay? I mean you get unlimited space and we have a lot of costs for servers and bandwidth because we try to offer best speeds for registered and unlimited speed for premium users. for up and download! we also don't cap the upload speed!

Well, your service quality is high. But users buys premium good, when its price is 9-12$. Or you should add 10 days plan for 10$ and 1 month for 20$ (for example). Or something like that.
They will buy 1 day plans for 5$ very good, but I think uploaders will learn less :( because price is low and much uploaders have thei own sites. usrs buy premium, download whole site and forget it.
also you should add subscription, that is very good way to earn more money.

welcome!

I like it much that they offer so many payout options!

the premium table is good!

my ask
- If the commission from the premium account switching IMMEDIATELY credited if customer has bought? Or is a time delay?

- When exactly, is an accurate statistics of the sales?
+ country
+ payment
+ Premium term

?

greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back