Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys here’s what we’ve been doing… we cut the speeds to drive up the premium sales over the weekend and sure enough premium sales shot right up.

The reason we did this is because we are evaluating all PPD traffic to see who’s selling the most. Those PPD up-loaders that have had zero premium sale have been switched to PPS.
We’re not going to pay anyone for PPD if they can’t even produce 1 premium sale. If you want us to pay you for PPD, then your traffic better produce premium sales. If not then you’re moved to PPS where you get paid only if you produce a premium sale.

If you now find your account was switched from PPD to PPS then your traffic has never, not even once, produced a premium sale. Don’t worry; PPS is just another way to make good money. It’s a 50/50 split of the premium sale. If you send us good traffic… not bots from Taiwan, then you might just make some good money on our new PPS program.

Is there a faster way of making files "premium only" aside from clicking the individual boxes one by one?

Ignore my question,no receive last payment.
time to delete files,good luck bye.
you also ignored our questions. So why should Zap answer yours?

Hi ZAP
Why you clear my pending history?And no reply pm.
Don't tell me bots is your reason.Maybe no support Jdownloader is good choice.
ufox.jpg

became
ufox2.jpg
You've always had around $25, but then suddenly the last month you jumped to $81!!??
Care to tell how you managed to get this?
I'm also curious! :|

To _DeviL
earn to 25 and you can request again.
just simply answer that how did you earn $81.22 within 5days? Its not like that ufox had PPS & you sold many account, they were only PPD. So how did you suddenly earn $81.22 within 5days?

@Zap, can you please confirm that, whether he's the one who used taiwan IP to cheat?

just simply answer that how did you earn $81.22 within 5days? Its not like that ufox had PPS & you sold many account, they were only PPD. So how did you suddenly earn $81.22 within 5days?

@Zap, can you please confirm that, whether he's the one who used taiwan IP to cheat?

That guy defrauded us out of over $750 !

nice try "Nice"

pps why should I? I've had so far ppd ... please know me back? pleeease...thx.

I also have returned to PPS I was also PPD

here is your reason:

Ok guys here’s what we’ve been doing… we cut the speeds to drive up the premium sales over the weekend and sure enough premium sales shot right up.

The reason we did this is because we are evaluating all PPD traffic to see who’s selling the most. Those PPD up-loaders that have had zero premium sale have been switched to PPS.
We’re not going to pay anyone for PPD if they can’t even produce 1 premium sale. If you want us to pay you for PPD, then your traffic better produce premium sales. If not then you’re moved to PPS where you get paid only if you produce a premium sale.

If you now find your account was switched from PPD to PPS then your traffic has never, not even once, produced a premium sale. Don’t worry; PPS is just another way to make good money. It’s a 50/50 split of the premium sale. If you send us good traffic… not bots from Taiwan, then you might just make some good money on our new PPS program.

As this would be the end for ufox hurts it looked good while it lasted ufox goodbye I for one I left behind

the problem selling premium is dependent ufox resellers and they sell them very expensive the premiums

As this would be the end for ufox hurts it looked good while it lasted ufox goodbye I for one I left behind

the problem selling premium is dependent ufox resellers and they sell them very expensive the premiums

We have our own merchant now... 30 days is only $9.97 USD

how did he do this ???!!!

I've been talking on the back channels with some of the other file share sites, and they all report the same thing, with the guys from Taiwan, so this is not an isolated indecent to just UFOX.

Last edited:
the awaiting time to download files is too short, also the awaiting time between downloads it's too short, with this configuration it's very difficult selling premiums, also the premiums are so expensive

after the change to pps I realized that my amount of downloads almost duplicated, but no sales .... this filehost it's optimized to downloads and not for sales

so please I request put me back to ppd or change the filehost configuration in way to make it more sales friendly

thank you

Last edited:
dear zapu
I don't know if you were able to read this:

the awaiting time to download files is too short, also the awaiting time between downloads it's too short, with this configuration it's very difficult selling premiums, also the premiums are so expensive and not easy to purchase due the lack of payment options in way to buy a premium

after the change to pps I realized that my amount of downloads almost duplicated, but no sales .... this filehost it's optimized for downloads and not for sales

so please I request put me back to ppd or change the filehost configuration in way to make it more sales friendly

maybe you can add a 3 days premium option for 3$ for example and more platforms gateways

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back