Status
Not open for further replies.

Cojba

1. Can I download facebook albums @once ? I have 300+ photos, and its anoying to download them one by one...

2. Can I "lock" my profile, so no one can tag me on photos ?

Thank You!

8 comments
1. there are apps for that,,but be careful of where u download it from as it requires password of your account

2.no idea

Thank you thefboo! Actually, the first one is not so important to me, if there is no safe way, I will download them manually... :S

But second one would really help me if it is possible :)

There is a firefox extension add-on that lets you download a whole album @ once. google it or use the firefox addon search. also there is a app for the iphone/ipod touch/ipad.

In the facebook settings there might be something for tagged photos.

you can hide your own photos from others, but i think you can't restrict others to not tag you you may send them manually a message or write in your status or on your wall that do no tag me

Thank you guys for responses... It can't be set to disable tags, but I can set so only I can see pics I'm tagged on :)

There is an option to backup your profile, which will download all your photos, and your wall in HTML. :) For the second answer, I really don't know, I might take a look at that :)

If anyone needs to download full albums from fb, I can recommend him FotoBounce. Very cool software, downloaded all photos sorted as albums in less then 2 minutes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back