Status
Not open for further replies.

aGiTo

Twitter followers - 1000 for 5$ Only

Hey mates, I've been selling twitter followers since quite some time and I thought maybe it's time that I make a thread here too , Well here I am.

You would ask, why Me ?

1. The delivery will be fast and promising.
2. The followers won't unfollow you until and unless there's inactivity , though you won't still be affected at large.
3. The schemes are relatively cheaper.
4. No personal details like the account password will be required.
5. Just the username of the account where followers are needed will do the work.

Schemes Updated:

5$ - 1000 (+200) Followers
10$ - 2200 (+100) Followers
15$ - 3300 (+200) Followers
20$ - 5300 (+300) Followers
25$ - 10000 (+400) Followers
40$ - 20000 (+500) Followers
55$ - 30000 (+600) Followers
70$ - 40000 (+700) Followers
85$ - 50000 (+800) Followers
100$ - 60000 (+1000) Followers

Special Offer Till 6 Feb 2012 , I am giving out free followers on each plan , check above , the + sign indicates the extra followers which I am giving out.

Now 500 followers review copies are being given out for max. 5 members , PM me if you want one.

PS : Usually delivery will be made within 48 hours , in times of high demands it may take upto 3 days.

Note : To avoid getting mass e-mail notifications about new followers , change your twitter settings.

Payment Options :

Alertpay
Paypal ( Coming Soon )

followerstwitter@rocketmail.com
followerstwitter@live.com

You can also PM me.

Last edited:
21 comments
wow the offers look good and with that little bonus you added ... well sending you a PM for an offer oh and just so you know this thread is in the wrong section

wow the offers look good and with that little bonus you added ... well sending you a PM for an offer oh and just so you know this thread is in the wrong section

thanks there , the little bonus is for the first five sales , so peeps better hurry and about the thread being in the wrong section , well i guess mods will do the honors of moving it :))

well can i get for free?

give me free followers
kthanks

apparently , there's nothing i can offer for free mates , its not a giveaway.

ok i'm amazed :| i ordered for 4k followers + the bonus makes it 4500 and this is what i have got

44bd4400cd73ca51d2b5a807fb745047.jpg

it was so fast i didn't think of it to be this way .... nice work agito

ok i'm amazed :| i ordered for 4k followers + the bonus makes it 4500 and this is what i have got

44bd4400cd73ca51d2b5a807fb745047.jpg

it was so fast i didn't think of it to be this way .... nice work agito

thanks for the vouch :D , if you require more do inform me , maybe i'll come up with some more offers.

i wonder if i make a fake tweet profile and add my website page with it websites like
youlikehits.com
and
http://twiends.com/

if i spend some hours daily i get real followers then whats the use of spending money for this

and more over people use some script for this to get more followers and direct them to other clients

and the both are same they will stay if they like ur page if not they will quit

i fell it's useless to spend money for buying twitter followers
no offense it's just my opinion
correct me if m wrong

it's my personal experience
i just got fans and tweets from those websites with out penny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back