Twilight.ws v4 - Complete Recode & New Skin | Merry XMAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any "fuck ups". But wait, you probably got blacklisted, am I right? lol

Now, go ahead and like some 10yo immature kid troll shit out of thread, very smart (y)
no dear em not blacklisted and i dont have any site but i like the old Twilight... this is not awesome OLD Is gOld!

after katz gone , twilight was no.1 , and they just confirmed that again .
anyway , i requested re-rate few days ago , no answer (because of update) , now they changed requirements and now i can't request re-rate :facepalm:
Twilight <3

after katz gone , twilight was no.1 , and they just confirmed that again .
anyway , i requested re-rate few days ago , no answer (because of update) , now they changed requirements and now i can't request re-rate :facepalm:
Twilight <3

Hahahahahahah I lol'd xD

using rardownoad from last two days but none of my submitted content appeared in twilight Queued status.. its only me or anyone else facing tht issue?

i also use rardownload auto , my dls get submitted ! so i guess it is only you . open support ticket and ask them , i sure you will get fast answer !

Hi,

Was having some issue with the submissions, for some reason they were all inserted as if it was a new website that submitted them (meaning they needed to be manually reviewed).

This should be fixed now ;)

Regards,
Whoo

One LITTLE suggestion... Please add a white space between the site rating & site name on the index. One little space please :sun:

<3

When i tried to create new WCP account i haven't uploaded that text file
so i was unable to login then i used forgot password option and it works :)

Thanks Whoo :)

no dear em not blacklisted and i dont have any site but i like the old Twilight... this is not awesome OLD Is gOld!

oh loser you are back again ? why do you say anything about something when YOU don't have anything better than that yourself ? why do you prove always that u are a loser ? when will you grow up ?

you make sites and sell then within a week without even having 5 visits.. WHY ? can't you work on any site to make it better ? you don't own any site, you don't have anything on net, and you judge people like you are the owner of facebook. :))

Anyways Whoo, The New Theme and design and feel and comfort and and and and... is AWESOME, Keep it up ;) and Happy New Year To allzzz :)

Last edited:
Its a fantastic new look m8 well done, i am not subbing to ddls anymore only twilight as i find its best for a good all round service. and i personally have not found another to beat it, even when i tried my own lol. one thing wrong for me i have emailed you aswell, the submit tool it opens in a new window every submit m8.

hey what is the problem ? Site Not Getting Updated ? Why ? All Downloads on first page are old.

EDIT: Okay now, the old downloads were cached in my browser so I did a Hard Refresh By Pressing ctrl+shift+R :) and it's updated

Hey Boss, there is some problem, my site is 5* and I am not getting any traffic because new downloads are not getting updated automatically, twilight just got updated few minutes ago but new stuff was not shown on twilight, and I did Hard Refresh and it updated again, so We need to hard refresh all the time to see new downloads, that's why regular visitors are not able to see new downloads, there is some cache problem, please fix it asap

Last edited:
Whoo when i submit my thread to twilight it
says my email is not match ???
how it possible
ok i verify my owner prof but its not working
pls check http://www.twilight.ws/site/wareznxt.info

Please sign up for a TWCP account to change your submission email.

hey what is the problem ? Site Not Getting Updated ? Why ? All Downloads on first page are old.

EDIT: Okay now, the old downloads were cached in my browser so I did a Hard Refresh By Pressing ctrl+shift+R :) and it's updated

Hey Boss, there is some problem, my site is 5* and I am not getting any traffic because new downloads are not getting updated automatically, twilight just got updated few minutes ago but new stuff was not shown on twilight, and I did Hard Refresh and it updated again, so We need to hard refresh all the time to see new downloads, that's why regular visitors are not able to see new downloads, there is some cache problem, please fix it asap

As mentioned via PM: Is fixed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back