Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One
Hello fellow WJ'ers,

Just wanted to let you all know that a new version of Twilight.ws is now officially online at Twilight.ws . Im not going to write a big-ass post about this as I'm pretty tired of working on the new version as it took me a while (I mean hardcore working on the site and only sleeping for 4 hours per night lmao)

Feel free to browse through the site and check out the new features that have been added.

Small list:
-Design completely redone =)
-More funky fresh AJAX
-Site downloads now has more details
-Webmasters Area has been improved (ALOT!)
-phpBB3 and vBulletin submission tools for Twilight.ws added
-Youtube link to trailer for movies
-The download listing system has been improved

And much more ofcourse =)

Enjoy!

We are looking for more quality sites to submit to us!

76 comments
yep...better .......will look more better....if u have used my favicon...:P

Got smeting..Wen i clicked on avatar it searched for BC2 and vice versa have a look :)

Sexy.... Loved it Woo :D

You should write the name of the designer too or reply in his topic so that more and more people come to know his skills :D

I like the new look. The only thing I'm not sure about is the dropdown box for downloads. Almost all DDL sites have the movies/tv etc. links straight there, without the need to look for a dropdown box.
Took me a while to find it :P

Other than that, really nice :)

I love the youtube add-on!

Looks better imo, other one was too plane

Thanks, that's what new versions are for, they are meant to be better than the original :D

WHOOO :O

sexy :blush:

I know :D

yep...better .......will look more better....if u have used my favicon...:P

Got smeting..Wen i clicked on avatar it searched for BC2 and vice versa have a look :)

Fixed now :)

Looks great man, nice work. ;)

Try to work on the logo and a new favicon that works with the logo!

Reduce the distance between:

http://static.img4tw.com/i/b4590c8e.png

I'll have a deeper look into it later and list a few other changes it could use (if any). :)

Will look into it later :)

Nice look Whoo ;)
similar to ur other site whoo.ws :)

Loved it...

Yeah the design is as nice =)

Sexy.... Loved it Woo :D

You should write the name of the designer too or reply in his topic so that more and more people come to know his skills :D

He only made the logo+header+star images, I gave him what he wanted but will also reply in his topic if he asks me. Just make it clear that he didn't design the whole site, I did that :D

I like the new look. The only thing I'm not sure about is the dropdown box for downloads. Almost all DDL sites have the movies/tv etc. links straight there, without the need to look for a dropdown box.
Took me a while to find it :P

Also, all sites rankings dropped by 1?

I might add categories later, but if you hover over the downloads menu you can pick a category ;)

PS: Yes check this for more info regarding that.

Found a little bug...
If you look at a specific website it takes you to twilight.ws/site/xxxx.xxx
If while you're on that page and click on a download section (movies/tv/xxx etc) then it takes you to twilight.ws/site/movies.html instead of twilight.ws/movies.html.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back