Status
Not open for further replies.

dinny

Tvss dot co is the forum address.

As people have noticed tvstreamscript stopped doing their support a few months back " actually a lot longer than that" but i mean since their site was shut down be it on purpose or they just got bored who knows!

Anyway my friend and i have used this script from the start a few years back and now know this script well enough we are now offering support for it. Just to get this out of the way from the offset " we are not selling the script" we are offering support services and are selling our own plugins for users to appreciate and use.

We offer the script as open source and users can modify if they have the know how and patience. There is a download link on the forum for V2.1. We would appreciate users to sign up and share and ask questions as much as they want.

This will hopefully help out alot if users who have this script and want to continue to use it, as i know a few from here had been using the script over the last year to 2 years.

Last edited:
41 comments
We are happy to announce our partnership with ishared
Our member stormer and his Crew developed a MOD for TVSS that will automatically grab links for videos hosted on ishared
For those who don't know ishared is a new video hosting provider with great quality and insanely fast buffering speed.
All you have to do is approve the links in your admin panel. Check the forum for details.

New updates and mods on the forum. Also we have made our forum mobile for all phones and tablets. Check in when you can. Tvss dot co

Where can i download the opensource version of the script? :)
I really want to test it a bit. I don't knew it since i saw this thread can someone show me a demo or something like that?

Go to tvstreamscript dot tk mate[/QUOTE]

I stopped taking this "company" serious after I saw this. At one time . tk was their main domain. Can't believe people are paying these guys

Page 2

This site is not of the owners its off users whom modified the script and made it workable again, the free version is available on their site, the only thing that they are selling is their own modified custom mods

Sorry for the late late reply on this thread, have not logged here in ages..Just a quick update we are busy working on tvss3 and should be available sometime in jan 2014. This will be a totally updated script and code with all previous plugins and addons included plus some new ones aswell, and at least 2 new templates. Any questions just email support [at] tvss dot co.

@ dinny:

Your SUPPORT forum is pretty useless if you don't allow new members to visit it.

I registered in TVSS.co last night and then waited for the admin permission and today when i tried to login a message was displayed "You are not allowed to visit this community". May i know the reason for it?

Could be an error with autospam bot. There has been a massive increase in the amount of spam registrations so sometimes genuine users get caught in the spambot ip block. Sign up again and pm me your username here.

Thanks

@ dinny:

Your SUPPORT forum is pretty useless if you don't allow new members to visit it.

I registered in TVSS.co last night and then waited for the admin permission and today when i tried to login a message was displayed "You are not allowed to visit this community". May i know the reason for it?

I just tried registering yesterday and got the same error.

@ dinny:

i have this script and all its plugins.

Whoever is signing up we only accept yahoo gmail and hotmail email addresses.. We get alot of auto spam signups that are banned automatically, alot of signups that are genuine never click their sign up approve link that is sent to their email, also fake signups use fake email addresses so they remain on the database for 10 hours until the autospam deletes them. So check your spam folders for sign up approval links aswell.

@dinny:

TBH i think it's a lame excuse. I am not a noob who don't even know how to register in a forum. Good luck.

Thanks for clarifying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back