Status
Not open for further replies.

dinny

Tvss dot co is the forum address.

As people have noticed tvstreamscript stopped doing their support a few months back " actually a lot longer than that" but i mean since their site was shut down be it on purpose or they just got bored who knows!

Anyway my friend and i have used this script from the start a few years back and now know this script well enough we are now offering support for it. Just to get this out of the way from the offset " we are not selling the script" we are offering support services and are selling our own plugins for users to appreciate and use.

We offer the script as open source and users can modify if they have the know how and patience. There is a download link on the forum for V2.1. We would appreciate users to sign up and share and ask questions as much as they want.

This will hopefully help out alot if users who have this script and want to continue to use it, as i know a few from here had been using the script over the last year to 2 years.

Last edited:
41 comments
We are working on updates at the moment and working on new plugins or custom plugins that users would like etc. Best thing is visit the forum and place your questions there for what ever you require. You are long term user of that script if i am right?

No mate not dead we have been working on it for a while now so far so good. We are working on new templates and plugins at the moment and will update in the forum as they are in beta testing. Plus we are going to give away our new tv guide plugin for free to all users we just have to integrate it into the database so it will list all tv shows on the users website that are listed on any given night.

Nice of you to give support to people who bought the script then were left with nothing when the coders took off.

You should get a proper domain something with tvstreamscript in it then when people google it your site will show thus more people buying your plugins.

this is the real reason why their site shut down

Dear Customer

This is a farewell message
I have sad news. Today we have been paid a visit by The Federation Against Copyright Theft (FACT) who asked us to take down tvstreamscript.com or face criminal charges.
We decided to fulfill their requirement so TVstreamScript wont be available on our website anymore.

They also asked us to give them our client list but we refused to do so, so your information is safe.

The open source version of the script is around and fully usable for a while now. I had a look at the one below and it is fully working, it is the exact copy of the latest version and doesn't require license.
http://rapidgator.net/file/5c1915727e06ab6ceb5d8cc2116400a0/open_source.rar.html

We will of course finish all the template works / customizations some of you bought from us.

But I'm still pissed because they promised to finish the custom work that I already paid and until now not hearing anything from them.

Where can i download the opensource version of the script? :)
I really want to test it a bit. I don't knew it since i saw this thread can someone show me a demo or something like that?

Nice of you to give support to people who bought the script then were left with nothing when the coders took off.

You should get a proper domain something with tvstreamscript in it then when people google it your site will show thus more people buying your plugins.

Thanks alot. Well we are uisng a domain with tvstreamscript in it not sure if you seen that at the top of my first post :)

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

this is the real reason why their site shut down

But I'm still pissed because they promised to finish the custom work that I already paid and until now not hearing anything from them.

Dont worry mate anything you need just let us know just register on our new forum tvstreamscript dot pw :)

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Where can i download the opensource version of the script? :)
I really want to test it a bit. I don't knew it since i saw this thread can someone show me a demo or something like that?

Go to tvstreamscript dot tk mate

Last edited:
Thanks mate. We are working on a new template and 3 new plugins at the moment. For the moment the script is stable and bug free for the most part.

Yep my own fault for not updating the free domain quick enough nevermind use tvstreamscript dot pw from now on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back