Status
Not open for further replies.

tvstreamcms

The new site is tvstreamcms . com
Forum : tvstreamcms . com / forum

DO YOU HAVE A MOVIE/TV SHOW SITE?
DID YOU OWN TVSTREAMSCRIPT SCRIPT BRFORE?

Well as we know tvstreamscript shutdown and left all its users hanging. Me and my team suffered from this and now we have decided to run it ourselves. We have the knowledge and experience to help the users and also to make custom templates, mods, and plugins for all the users. TVSTREAMCMS Team is Our name.

We Know that some of you had been using this script for a long time but were left with no support and not even the license you paid for. Well we have fixed this problem. Configuring the original Script there will be no license for it! that being said THE ORIGINAL SCRIPT IS FREE TO ANYONE WHO FEELS THEY WANT TO MAKE A MOVIE/TV SHOW SITE!!

Support will be offered on tvstreamcms to anyone without any cost. So I hope you use it to your advantage and ask as much as you want.

So the script it self is free and there is free support. So I dont know what you are waiting for. If you had a site and it broke down because the lack of support, then start it again. If you always wanted a movie and tv show site, then start one with the TVStreamCMS | The New tvstreamscript

Try it out. Let us know!
Say Thanks to the TVStreamCMS Team.

Last edited:
1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back