[Tutorial] How To Rip **Upscalling DVD to 720p** Step By Step Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a very old thread. what an dumbass you are mate. if you look at the thread i made this thread when i joined wj (that time i weren't speaking proper english lol) and another thing if you just check few things like title. the title is same as others did, i didn't edited to call it my title and my thread

so your reply doesn't makes any sense :) and i'm sorry for saying "i made this guide" cause i wanted to pronounce it to something other,

I'm not that, CyberAff. <3 I thought clarification was in order. Also, your English may have been misunderstood by me. It's not like this was the case of a ripped forum skin or something. Just a tutorial or guide passed on in a friendly manner. ;)

I apologize. I'm not an asshole. Native English speakers, especially me, take words very literally. So when you said 'made', I took it as that. <3 I didn't have any bad intentions other than to call something what it is, such as a lie is a lie or, in this case, a misunderstanding is a misunderstanding. I was bit strong!

I'm not that, CyberAff. <3 I thought clarification was in order. Also, your English may have been misunderstood by me. It's not like this was the case of a ripped forum skin or something. Just a tutorial or guide passed on in a friendly manner. ;)

I apologize. I'm not an asshole. Native English speakers, especially me, take words very literally. So when you said 'made', I took it as that. <3 I didn't have any bad intentions other than to call something what it is, such as a lie is a lie or, in this case, a misunderstanding is a misunderstanding. I was bit strong!

thanks for clearing that and i'm sorry for what i said :)

thread edited

Hey, Cyberaff What you posted that was fantastic its worked for me. So i am expecting lot from you. Will you post more this type of stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back