Turbobit.net - Support, News & Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
That very bad support dan by the same web or mp here too unresponsive before answer to instant tickets and now no longer make it what is happening

That very bad support dan by the same web or mp here too unresponsive before answer to instant tickets and now no longer make it what is happening
Dear You were already answered both your requests ( in ticket system and pm)/ Please check by yourself.

Upload Fails.
Please Fix.

What problem do you get when you upload. What upload method do you use? Please provide your username.

SMS 1 month 2.6114
CC 1 month 4.1614

Please remove SMS paying.

We are already make tests on this issue.

seems like contac via site is not responding and well pm here is pending reposnse for few hours

You were already answered. Waiting for your feedback. :)

Newly Registered ..Need Premieum :)
You can always buy premium here: ?????????? ????????????? TurboBit.net ? ????? ??????? ?? 100 ??, ?????????? ??????? ??????)

Last edited:
Hi, yesterday i get only $ 0.5373 site sale, but didn't get any file sales, but on my site i have only my files. Did this mean that i lost 53$??

EDIT: now i see that is 1 month reseller sale and i only get site sale. How it possible to get $ 0.5373??

Last edited:
Hi, yesterday i get only $ 0.5373 site sale, but didn't get any file sales, but on my site i have only my files. Did this mean that i lost 53$??

EDIT: now i see that is 1 month reseller sale and i only get site sale. How it possible to get $ 0.5373??
We need your login to find out this issue. Please send it

Leave this host untill they pay 50% (they said 60% but only max 40%) and remove stupid SMS payment, 1 day and 7 days period. Not any sales is better than sale with $0.0x , $0.1x commission. If use their links as mirror, you will lost more sale from main host because member only buy 1 day or 7 day and you only earn $0.0x , $0.1x/sale. If without theirs, you will get sale from main host.

uploading fails please fix this.
FzgLY.png

Leave this host untill they pay 50% (they said 60% but only max 40%) and remove stupid SMS payment, 1 day and 7 days period. Not any sales is better than sale with $0.0x , $0.1x commission. If use their links as mirror, you will lost more sale from main host because member only buy 1 day or 7 day and you only earn $0.0x , $0.1x/sale. If without theirs, you will get sale from main host.

Dear phuongdzu and drhoib!
We are already testing removing 1 day sms payment method for some countries. We also planning to test increasing of prices on other sms payments.

uploading fails please fix this.
FzgLY.png
We are working on your problem. Please, wait.

Last edited:
is there a speed problem in last 2 days some people says speed problem occured with free or premium download

We are not facing such problem, but we will check it once more. Thank you for information.

please remove sms sale. :facepalm:
4qNPk.png
We are already testing removing 1 day sms payment method for some countries. We also planning to test increasing of prices on other sms payments.

Last edited:
after Zoom Debacle, I use Ftp
but your ftp sucks.
only 3 connection per files....If I connect 10 files.
lolz
it take me 5 mins to waiting after appeared on file manager on 100-200 MB sized.
large files take more probably 10 mins waiting...
can you decrease it for appearing faster on manager, then I can' use your file faster...
web upload sucks, very slow
thanks.

after Zoom Debacle, I use Ftp
but your ftp sucks.
only 3 connection per files....If I connect 10 files.
lolz
it take me 5 mins to waiting after appeared on file manager on 100-200 MB sized.
large files take more probably 10 mins waiting...
can you decrease it for appearing faster on manager, then I can' use your file faster...
web upload sucks, very slow
thanks.

We will find out this issue. Please also provide your username?

what does this mean? can u explain more or give an example?
Creation your own file hosting: 10% for every purchase from your website.

You can create your own file hosting on the basis of Turbobit.net.
If you want to create own File Sharing System on your domain you need to:

• add your domain into our service and set the design of your own File Sharing System;

• set following Name Servers for your domain: ns1.pfo.turbobit.net ns2.pfo.turbobit.net. Or you can enter the following DNS settings for A record: 88.85.84.132.

Then you will be able to to design your site.

We will respond for all technical questions, payment system and hosting.
You will need to design your site, add content or attract uploaders, and promote it by yourself.
For example I want to provide you some popular Partner File Sharing (PFS):
Files.Uz-Translations.uz - share any file you want and earn from downloads
Files.Uz-Translations.uz - share any file you want and earn from downloads
?????????? ????????????? dlbit.net ? ????? ??????? ?? 100 ??, ?????????? ??????? ??????
http://sharephile.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back