Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
45 days waiting time for CC, 10 days for SMS payments. After that you can request any time and with webmoney it will be processed within 3-5 days ;)

When a customer pays with a credit card, the money is on hold for 45 days, when he pays with SMS / Phone or any other local method it is on hold for 10 days. If he uses a voucher from a reseller, it is not on hold at all (TurboBit is one of the few filehosts that pay uploaders commission for reseller sales).

ok guys i need one more help. Till now i was use PPD program now i use mixed. . can someone tell me what is this mean? First one is on hold?? I see some purcahse but i earn only 1 dollar... Maybe is the stupid question but i really don't get it :O

Free Image Hosting
free-image-hosting-view-12.php

free-image-hosting-view-12.php

As I told before, your earnings from CC payments will be on hold 45 days, from SMS will be on hold for 10 days. After that they switch to "active" and you can withdraw the money with a minimum of 10 USD (takes another 3-4 days when using webmoney).

What is the PPD table for 'All Inclusive' and 'General' and if I switch to 'Mixed' now can I switch back to them later?

Also what is the max file size free user can download? 10 GB?

What is the PPD table for 'All Inclusive' and 'General' and if I switch to 'Mixed' now can I switch back to them later?

Also what is the max file size free user can download? 10 GB?

Plans: http://www.hotimg.com/image/mpJguhD Yes, you can change plans once a week.
There are no download filesize limit, what I know.

how much is download limit for free users ?

I don't think free user have a bandwidth limit because the speed is capped (I get 60kb/s as a free user).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back