Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
I have a pending payment since 3 September on Payza.

The rules for payment with payza is once per two weeks and it's 3 weeks already now.

I know that you said paying with payza may take longer but I just want to know how much longer.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

I have been dealing with turboit for almost 6 - 7 months now and I do have complete faith in them.

I didn't complain of not getting payment till now cause all my previous payments were done very quickly but I was simply asking them if they will be able to pay with payza or not.

And as expected from a decent company I contacted them and got my response with in 24 hours and there answer was assuring enough for me.

Here it's :

Hello.
We have some problems with transfer money to "Payza" purse. Bank is late with transfer money. We apologize for a time delay. We ask doesn't worry, all requests will be processed soon.

Still No 1 for met turbobit.

You've just gotta love and respect these guys.

Why we can add now only 20 files to remote upload?
Restriction queue in 20 files, was always.

PPD Closed :facepalm::(:@
New tariff with paying per download regardless of the file size is under development.

I have a pending payment since 3 September on Payza.
The rules for payment with payza is once per two weeks and it's 3 weeks already now.
I know that you said paying with payza may take longer but I just want to know how much longer.
We apologize, but exact date say impossible. We try solve this problem with Bank and AlertPay.

I am an old member, a would change the pdd to 20$ for all country, i have to chose between All inclusive and General, which one is the 20$ for all country? Everyone knows it?
Thanks

these people would be the best PPS system in the world with there stabilty and very fast payment via WMZ the only thing they need modify is the 45 days thing once they can pay weekly or bi monthly they will be the most used PPS system in the filehost business but they keep on it even that Paypal is gone :(

i signed last year but never used it turbobit active, but now i want use it active.
i read that new user cannot sign up new and use the ppd program at the moment
but i logged in today and saw that i have still the all inclusive ppd tariff in my affiliate menu
is this possible because i signed up last year ?
and is that mean that i start and continue to work with the ppd tariff ?
please anyone give me some advice

I have a old account and still not reach the minimum charge, while stops rising ...
if I start up again is paying well?
pay by paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back