Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
Anyone notice that uploading through some servers you're unable to download the file after it's uploaded, while other servers (lower number servers usually) you are able to download the file (usually).

Why do files get stuck most of the time?

WTF, i can't upload anything on turbobit for so long now, it drives me mad, i am loosing my hair right now :facepalm:.
Turbobit has become such a pain in the ass, too bad this is my favorite host as they shave DL less than any other company.

we6n6d4oyg62.gif

I tried to warn you guys many times from January, about the same three,,,,,ul.to , extabit and Turbobit and about other things in the various threads, but not many listened. So I started this thread to combine all the reports on everything;

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/131899-some-good-advice-filehosts-payouts-etc.html

However, I won my fight with Turbobit through PPal, and they refunded my Premium ac $$$, but they never answered my emails first when I tried to get it back. ;)

I have no clue what's going on with TurboBit, can't seem to upload a single file to them. Plus all of their FTP servers are down.

Anyone an ETA or an idea what's going on?

Like soupdog said the problem is they dont have enough staff, pay your money and dont expect any support. They never even sent an email to confirm my Premium membership, but they received the $$ I finally got that back through PPal. Ive warned about them for nearly 2 months now.

They behave like typical Russians. No support, ignoring, but they do their best to make their service stable and always pay on time. But that is sometimes too hard for Turbobit to make their service great for downloaders - I mean downloads speeds :D

No offence to Russian people - I am not sayin' I don't like them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back